Chicagoland

So, what do you get when you cross two Inventers and a Doctor. Apperently a comic group worthy of GMing for a night.
Recently the world has started acting slightly wonky. pulses, time rifts, the whole 9-9-9-9 yards. Existance has a feel of wonky on this night, and something is about to give.

Roll Call:
Mercury
Silverbolt
The Cloud
Synth
Rewards:
Mercury, Synth: 190 Karma
Silverbolt, Cloud: 160 Karma

Equipment Found:
Miniture Generator (Rm Power Source)
Light Sword (Rm Melee Attack, Rm Damage)

Log:
<< Logging >>
GMDog: (11:00 PM January 11th 2003) A cold winters night in midtown Chicago...
GMDog: Snow covers the buildings in the city.
GMDog: A few moments ago the city seemed to 'blink' the world repeated anything it was doing in two quick sensations...
GMDog: Despite the dangers to yourselves, you felt compelled to atleast check everything outside.
GMDog: Synth...
GMDog: Using one of your scientific devices, you located an odd energy signal coming from the largest city park
GMDog: Cloud...
GMDog: Your father detected the same signals and sent you to investigate
GMDog: Silverbolt...
GMDog: Your AI system alerted you to an extreemly dangerous power rift forming there
GMDog: Mercury...
GMDog: Speeding through the city, you spot several costumed people standing in the park.
Some of you know each other, but Weylin and Mercury have no idea who the other two are. The Cloud knows those present.:
Feel free to interact.:
A nondescript, somewhat plain-looking girl, even plainer by her weather-appropriate clothing, hangs out at the edge of the park.
Mercury appears beside the girl in full costume, seeing as he was on patrol. A blurred silver man, with electricity coursing around him, who suddenly has his elbow rested on her shoulder. "Nicenightforawalkeh?"
Silverbolt lands nearby, the newly installed flight systems serving him well, arriving fairly quickly from...who knows where. He remains outside of the park for the moment, letting his AI get sensor readings. He doesn't seem aware of the girl quite yet, or at least his body language seems to indicate that.
TheCloud looks at the man. "Her" voice sounds a bit off. "...Mercury, right?"
Synth adjusts his visor, having traced the energy signature to his current location. He knows something is up, but not sure what. He looks up, quirking an eyebrow at the appearance of these crazy costumed guys. He continues to go about his readings, simply keeping an eye on them from behind his tinted visor.
Mercury seems rather joyed that he's reconized, though when "she" turns to look, he's on the other side of her. "HeyIhaveafanwonderful!"
Silverbolt 's armor, is a rather complex looking thing. A medium sized cannon of some sort of mounted on his right arm, though obvious power supplies to it seem covered by armor. The left arm has no such attachments, so it must be ment for the sword sheathed on his back. The armor is primarily white with black trim, though the helmet visor is red.
TheCloud: "Not really.""She" morphs, blurring a bit, and is now a slightly stocky man. "Just a fellow."
Mercury seems to be rather depressed at this, sighing and facepalming. "AndhereIgotmyhopesupLookslikewerenottheonlyoneswhonoticedanythingaswell" guestures toward Synth and Silverbolt.
GMDog: "AHHHHHHHHH!" A screem comes from inside the park ahead.
TheCloud nods, slowly heading into the park
Silverbolt looks over at the gathering of people, and asks his AI to slow down Mercury's speach so he can properly understand. After a short playback, he appears to nod. "I'm going to guess we are all here for the same exact reason?" The scream catches his attention, and before more is said, he dashes into the park.
Mercury her turns toward the scream, and nods to the others, rushing into the park.
[OOC] Mercury: Kicks that "her"
Synth rushes towards the disturbance. This seems as though it may be a long night already.
GMDog: Mercury is first to spot a couple as they are trying to outrun some sort of energy door, oddly it seems to be following them at a much fater speed.
GMDog: You all can't help but notice Mercury is amazingly fast.
GMDog: Far faster then even Synth can run.
Mercury as he notices this, he kicks up the juice, intent on grabbing the couple and get them out of the way of the energy door. "NothingcanoutrunMercury!"
GMDog: 2x agility roll to grab
Mercury rolled 2 and got 2 for a total of 2
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 57 for a total of 57
Mercury got a total of 59)
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 13 for a total of 13
GMDog: Merucry grabs the woman quickly and drags her away from the door.
[OOC] Silverbolt: To roll 2 at once, it's 2#dicethingshere. >.>
[OOC] Mercury: Ahh, ok.
Synth makes a note of that. Damn he's quick. Meanwhile, Synth tries to get a reading on that Energy Door.
Silverbolt wonders if he is fast enough with his boosters to try to get the one Mercury missed.
GMDog: roll it
TheCloud is looking around for where the energy door came from.
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 16 ( Total: 16 )
Mercury curses himself as he only grabbed one, taking her to the edge of the park, telling her to run and then rushing back to the others.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Guess not.
GMDog: Only Synth is fast enough to try, still reading Synth?
Silverbolt has some control issues and can't get his boosters to full power.
Synth notices the lone man still running, and gives up on his readings for now. He'll try to get him out of the way first.
[OOC] Synth: Agility?
GMDog: agility
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 )
TheCloud tries to get a read on the door. ((Reason?))
[OOC] Synth: Thats a yellow
Silverbolt puts his AI into scanning mode, trying to get some data on the door while the others save the day.
GMDog: Just as the door passes behind the two Synth grabs him and moves in away. Silverbolt barely misses the door himself.
GMDog: roll it Cloud
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
TheCloud has no clue what that door is
[OOC] Silverbolt: May I roll as well?
[OOC] Mercury: It's an energy door!
GMDog: No idea, he's never seen anything like it.
GMDog: sure
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 )
GMDog: Silver thinks it's some form of energy gate
GMDog: to where or where it's coming from he doesn't know
Silverbolt: "My sensors indicate it is a gate of energy. Be careful."
GMDog: The door seem to evaporate once the couple are saved
GMDog rolled 2d100 and got 63, 76 for a total of 139
Mercury stops near the others, looking up at the gate. "GladyouguyswerehereIwonderwhatitwanted."
Mercury or where it was.
GMDog: The seem greatful and hold each other, then move to leave the park
Synth sets the man down, telling him to make his way home. "Brilliant deduction..."
Silverbolt: "Considering it vanished the moment the couple was moved out of its trajectory, it could have been after them."
GMDog: Another door appears, moves a few feet foward then disapears near by
Retrieving #ag_lounge info...
TheCloud notes where it appears.
Synth sets the man down, telling him to make his way home. "Brilliant deduction..."
Silverbolt: "Considering it vanished the moment the couple was moved out of its trajectory, it could have been after them."
GMDog: time seems to repeat.
TheCloud waits for a third.
TheCloud ...s
Synth: "..."
[OOC] Silverbolt: Do we notice?
Mercury blinks. "Woahdejavu"
[OOC] GMDog: yes
Synth: "Yeah. Guess Im not the only one who felt that..."
Silverbolt tries to get sensor readings on what the heck just happened.
Synth returns to his previous effort, trying to lock down the source of the door appearances. Earlier he traced the energy signature to the park. Now that he's there, maybe he can get a more precise location.
GMDog: Another door sweeps through the park near by.
Silverbolt: "Indeed. It seems to have effected all of us."
GMDog: roll a reason Silverbolt, Synth
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 20 ( Total: 20 )
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 )
GMDog: Your not sure
[OOC] Silverbolt: I don't need low here, Sugar. >.>
[OOC] Synth: Yellow
TheCloud experimentally throws a rock at it
GMDog: The evnergy signal is coming almost directly from the middle of the park
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 20 for a total of 20
GMDog: The rock disapears
GMDog: Infact, he then notices it re appears where he picked it up
TheCloud: "...strange."
TheCloud tries it again. Same result?
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 83 for a total of 83
Mercury glances over at Cloud? "Ohwhatdidyounoticemoredejavu?"
GMDog: the rock flies, stops, backs up, moves foward, then shoots like a rocket through a tree or two before stoping.
Synth: "...Ive traced the energy output coming almost directly from the center of this park." He begins to head towards that area. Synth has enough mishaps with his inventions during the day. He doesn't need them to repeat themselves.
TheCloud points out the rock mid-flight. "THAT is what I have noticed."
TheCloud follows Synth.
TheCloud keeps an eye out for new energy doors.
TheCloud: "Teleportation, maybe kinetic manipulation, would be my early guesses."
GMDog: Several doors appear and disapear as you move toward the event.
Mercury "Youmeanthatsnotnormal." chuckles, and runs past the others. "Illcheckitout!" heading for the center of the park, intent on dodging any of the energy doors.
GMDog: reason roll, all
Silverbolt follows the others.
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4 )
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 )
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 )
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 )
[OOC] Mercury: DAMMIT! -Bitchsmacks sugar somemore
GMDog: Cloud, you notice that there seem to be more gates as you move closer
GMDog: Mercury, you don't notice anything.
TheCloud: "Judging by the density of gates, we are moving towards what is probably the source."
Mercury: "Youthinktheyllstopifweasknicely?"
Synth: "I doubt that. Highly."
TheCloud: "I would look for some kind of central emitter that needs to be shut down."
Silverbolt nods. "Sounds like a plan."
Mercury nods and goes to scout ahead.
GMDog: Merurcy still doesn't notice anything diffrent
GMDog: beyond the gates, that is.
Mercury: "Idontseeanythingareyousuretheyrecomingfromhere?"
GMDog: The group catches up
[OOC] Mercury: Moves that to after the group catches up
Synth tries to note anything else even �0�more�1� out of the ordinary, as his visor continues to note the distance between the group and the signature.
GMDog: Synth your scanner is detecting what appears to be some sort of opening, but it isn't visable to the naked eye.
GMDog: Silverbolt, 1d100
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 )
Synth: "There's some sort of rift ahead. Unfortunately I don't have the equipment on me to tell you what."
TheCloud: "Can you point it out?"
GMDog: Silverbolt, your scanners are picking them up as well
GMDog: it�2�
Silverbolt: "I am detecting something."
Synth scratches his head. "That's the problem. I can detect it, but I can't see it."
Mercury: "Soaninvisibleriftismakingdoorsthatcausedejavu?"
TheCloud: "Can you point out its general location?"
Silverbolt: "I am detecting something."
Synth scratches his head. "That's the problem. I can detect it, but I can't see it."
Mercury: "Soaninvisibleriftismakingdoorsthatcausedejavu?"
TheCloud: "Can you point out its general location?"
TheCloud shrugs off the deja vu.
Synth: "..."
GMDog: Synth you notice the rift grew.
Silverbolt: "I do not like when that happens."
Synth shakes himself. "Gao... Anyway-...It's getting bigger, apparently. I'll try and point it out."
GMDog: how are you pointing it out?
TheCloud: "Just tell me which way in general."
Synth has no idea. Going to give the scanners another shot and see if he can get their relative position to it, if possible. Better than nothing.
Mercury starts moving around the general area. "HereherehereheretellmewhenIgetclose."
TheCloud looks over Synth's shoulders to read his scanners, if they're set up so he can.
GMDog: Synth can dig a circle in the snow around it
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 20 for a total of 20
GMDog: Merucry disapears
Synth: "..."
Silverbolt: "...That's not good."
Synth shakes his head. "Gao..."
TheCloud: "...that's what I had hoped to avoid."
GMDog: The rift scanner freaks out
TheCloud: "Anyone have some rope?"
Silverbolt: "Negative."
GMDog: a visable rift apperas in a flash of light.
Mercury stops and tries going backwards from the way he went in.
GMDog: Synth, standing closest disapears next
TheCloud backs up.
GMDog: Silverbolt POOFs
TheCloud RUNS
Synth blinks, making a dash for it. Away, that is.
GMDog: Cloud can hear a sound of fabric tearing
GMDog: before he too is gon...
GMDog: e
GMDog: ... all falls silent in the park.
GMDog: (??:??) Daylight, somewhere in a city...
Mercury stops and tries going backwards from the way he went in.
Synth blinks, making a dash for it. Away, that is.
GMDog: Synth nearly runs into a brick wall.
TheCloud comes to a halt - or tries to - when he notices he is Elsewhere.
Silverbolt thankfully wasn't moving at the time.
GMDog: Cloud you bump into a man in a suit.
Synth looks around, realiziing he is very much not in the same place. He skids to a halt.
TheCloud looks at the man in a suit.
GMDog: "He' lad, watch where ye' goin."
Mercury stops when he notices he's not getting anywhere and looks around for the others.
TheCloud stands aside.
GMDog: reason rolls
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 )
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15 )
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 )
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 7 ( Total: 7 )
[OOC] Synth: Green
[OOC] Mercury: e.e; That's it, I'm not using sugar anymore
[OOC] Synth: Hehehe
GMDog: Silverbolt, Cloud, Mercury, your completely clueless
GMDog: Synth, you can tell by the looks around you that it's 1920's era Chicago.
GMDog: You spot several landmarks, not to mention several cars around you.
Synth: "...Oh you've gotta be kidding me."
Silverbolt: "...Hmm?"
TheCloud heads back to the others.
Synth: "We have apparently... gao... gone backwards in the timestream."
Silverbolt: "That is not good."
Mercury shakes his head, and looks at Synth. "Ihatetimetravel."
Synth: "You and me both."
TheCloud: "Time travel. Into our own past, or someone else's?"
Silverbolt: "We should retreat from this area at once to discuss this further."
Mercury: "Wherecanwegounlessyouownahousehere"
Silverbolt: "Let us find someplace private for the moment."
Synth: "Not sure... this appears to be some time in the 20's, however."
TheCloud looks for a newspaper kiosk or similar
GMDog: easily spots one on the corner
TheCloud scans the newspaper for the date
Mercury: "Weshouldprobablygoinourcivilianidentitiesweattracttoomuchattentionlikethis."
sec on date:
TheCloud also reads prominent headlines, seeing what the news of the day is.
TheCloud already was looking like a civilian.
GMDog: reason Mercury
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 51 for a total of 51
[OOC] Mercury: Green
GMDog: "Stock Market Crashes! Wall Street Collapse!"
Silverbolt: "This armor is too heavy to move around while I am not in it."
Mercury: "Youcantcollapseitoranything?"
[OOC] GMDog: Sorry, gotta find the exact date
TheCloud: "Mmm-hmm. THAT date."
TheCloud returns to the others.
GMDog: October 24th 1929
Synth looks between Mercury and Silverbolt. Comparatively, he stood out very little.
GMDog: Mercury, you notice poeple don't even seem to notice you
TheCloud: "Gentlemen."
GMDog: infact, a few seem to cheer you a bit.
TheCloud: "We have five days before things go to hell in a handbasket."
Mercury looks around when he realizes he was getting cheered, and blinks.
Silverbolt: "Fun."
TheCloud: "Welcome to Black Thursday."
Synth: "...Excellent."
Silverbolt: "It seems we do fit in, though."
TheCloud: "You remember what happens on Tuesday."
GMDog rolled 4#1d100(1) and got 94 for a total of 94
GMDog rolled 4#1d100(2) and got 96 for a total of 96
GMDog rolled 4#1d100(3) and got 20 for a total of 20
GMDog rolled 4#1d100(4) and got 54 for a total of 54
GMDog got a total of 264)
Silverbolt: "We should avoid mentioning that in public."
TheCloud: "Perhaps."
Mercury: "Idontthinkweshouldmesswithanythingwhilewerehereifitssupposetohappenitshould"
GMDog: Everyone except Silverbolt notice some people rushing away
Silverbolt: "A retreat from this area is advised...find a quiet place where we can study the data we have so far."
GMDog: a loud explosion follows quickly and gunfire is heard from a building nearby.
TheCloud: "..."
Synth: "...Or not."
Silverbolt: "Lets go."
TheCloud: "Actually, given who we appear to be, we would most fit in over there, I believe."
TheCloud starts running towards the danger.
Mercury notices the people running away, then looking toward the gunfire. "Dutycallsberightback" as he Hyper-Speeds off toward the explosion.
Silverbolt follows the group.
TheCloud shifts en route to his Spandex Generica outfit.
Synth rushes after Mercury at his fastest, still nowhere near to keeping up.
TheCloud has no major insignia - just a random superhero in reds and blues.
GMDog: Mercury notices several people leaving a bank with Tommy-Guns pointed inside and outside
TheCloud 's face is not visible, either.
GMDog rolled 6#d100(1) and got 92 for a total of 92
GMDog rolled 6#d100(2) and got 12 for a total of 12
GMDog rolled 6#d100(3) and got 11 for a total of 11
GMDog rolled 6#d100(4) and got 67 for a total of 67
GMDog rolled 6#d100(5) and got 13 for a total of 13
GMDog rolled 6#d100(6) and got 95 for a total of 95
GMDog got a total of 290)
Silverbolt is a big armored guy.
GMDog rolled 3d100 and got 86, 85, 20 for a total of 191
GMDog: They fire on Mercury. "DAMN, A SUPER!"
Synth is just a kid in a green trenchcoat with pink hair. And awesome goggles.
-40 HP:
[OOC] Mercury: At Hyper Speed?
[OOC] GMDog: yellow hits, Bullseye
[OOC] Mercury: Can I try Phasing through the Bullets?
Silverbolt hmms. Could he, oh...aim at the guns of the robbers from here with his Flame Projection weapon?
[OOC] GMDog: not after they hit you ;p
[OOC] GMDog: you were too busy concentraiting on running to get there
GMDog: roll it Silver
[OOC] Synth: Is Wey capable of anything?
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 64 for a total of 64
[OOC] GMDog: you could try disingrating the guns
[OOC] Mercury: I'm at Hyper Speed though, if they fire, it should be slowed down.)))Health: 94�3�94
Mercury: Mental Health: 47�4�47
Mercury: Karma: 47
[OOC] Synth: That was the plan :p
[OOC] Silverbolt: The intent is to heat up the guns so they drop them.
[OOC] Mercury: Fucking Eh, wrong Button
GMDog: Silver slags two gun.
Silverbolt: "Beta testing of Flame Projection successful."
[OOC] GMDog: they were, you probaly receieved a +2cs? still 80s are almost always hits
[OOC] GMDog: ya, Ex attack -2cs �5� Ty attack �6� still hits Yellow
Synth skids to a halt towards in front of the robbers, lifting his visor. His amber eyes gloss over in a brilliant pink, an aura of this same color beginning to appear about their weapons...
[OOC] Synth: Trying a disintegrate
GMDog: roll it
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15 )
[OOC] Synth: Dammit, janet
TheCloud runds behind Synth, using him for cover to get close, looking for their getaway car.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 58 for a total of 58
[OOC] Mercury: Hyper Running says the perceved speed is reduced equal to power rank
GMDog: you melt the man's suit off...
GMDog: "What the fu...
Synth smirks, as the man's outfit vaporizes into nothingness in a flash of pink. "Not what I was hoping for, but..."
[OOC] TheCloud: Do they have a getaway car?
GMDog: Yes, parked outside the bank
TheCloud rolls up to it, coming up as a gangster-alike. He reaches up and pulls the driver from the car, trying to toss him aside and take his position.
Silverbolt meanwhile has gotten closer to the battle.
Mercury turns to their car, and charges it, using the speed he's gathering to increase his mass as he slams his fist into the hood of the car
TheCloud isn't trying to look just like him, just close enough to pass a moment's distracted inspection.
GMDog: Attack roll
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 )
GMDog: barrel rolls into the car smashing it like a tin can.
GMDog: rolls right through it
[OOC] TheCloud: "Do a barrel roll! No, wait, DON'T do a barrel roll!"
GMDog rolled 6d100 and got 22, 33, 48, 54, 17, 85 for a total of 259
GMDog: Several of them drop the money bags and take off.
GMDog: 3 left
[OOC] Mercury: Do I need to make an attack roll?
Mercury goes after the ones that are running off. "Youarentgettingaway!"
[OOC] GMDog: you did attack, rolled into the car caus you triped
[OOC] TheCloud: ...no, that was My attack.
[OOC] TheCloud: �7�my
GMDog: OH
GMDog: shit sorry, i was looking at Mercs
GMDog: my bad
[OOC] TheCloud: I thought you said between Merc's attack and Cloud's trip, they smashed the car together.
GMDog: that'll work lol
Silverbolt chases after the badguys as well, using his Hydro Projection to soak the ground in front of them, hopefully this will cause them to slip and fall down!
Synth grimaces, activating his gloves. He slams his palm against the ground the earth's composition flowing into this goggles. He then attempts to raise a circular wall of stone around the fleeing criminals.
GMDog: there was no driver anyway
GMDog: what about the 3 not running?
[OOC] Synth: Oh, didnt see 3 left
[OOC] Synth: In that case, since he sees Merc chasing after the others, retcon that to the 3 just standing there.
GMDog: still want to concentrait on the fleeing ones Silverbolt?
TheCloud kippups from the car, back in his generic spandex outfit, and tries to knock over one or more of the criminals still present - disabling them until Synth's prison can be completed.
GMDog: Merc, what are you going to do, they are easily catchable at yourspeed
Mercury do they still have guns?
[OOC] Silverbolt: Yes.
GMDog: 1 has no gun, 1 has no cloths
Mercury any rope around?
[OOC] Synth: I find that so amusing >_>
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 4 for a total of 4
GMDog: None
[OOC] TheCloud: Err, (()) for OOC, not �8�me
[OOC] TheCloud: ^ to Mercury
[OOC] Mercury: I was looking for rope in character. ;>.>
GMDog: The three with guns turn to fire
GMDog: 1 aim at Cloud
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 52 for a total of 52
Mercury decides to start trying to remove the guns of the ones running that still have them.
GMDog: striking him a few times. (-20)
GMDog: one at synth
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 11 for a total of 11
GMDog: missing horriblely
GMDog: and the lat at the robot
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 82 for a total of 82
GMDog: putting some dents in Silverbolts armor (-10 hp)
GMDog: Merc you couldn't find rope
Synth easily ducks and dodges the slowest moving bullets he's ever seen. His animation should be beginning to work in a moment...
Mercury he's actually running up there and trying to take the guns.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Do I get to roll anything?
GMDog rolled 2d100 and got 2, 8 for a total of 10
[OOC] Silverbolt: Like, I did state my action and you didn't tell me to roll...
GMDog: slippery guns
[OOC] GMDog: oh let me check, sorry if i missed it
[OOC] Synth: Tell me when to roll for Matter Animation :3
[OOC] TheCloud: He's resolving their actions first, I think.
GMDog: ah there it is
[OOC] Synth: Yeah
[OOC] TheCloud: Let me know if and when I need to roll for attack.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 54 for a total of 54
GMDog: You strike one, knocing him into the wall and unconcious
GMDog: Mercury coldn't get hold on the guns, damn that guy i dodgy!
[OOC] Silverbolt: Who struck what?
[OOC] Synth: I believe that was Cloud's roll
[OOC] GMDog: Silverbolt knocked one out
[OOC] Synth: Ahh, the Hydro thingy
GMDog: what are you doing now Cloud
GMDog: I don't see another action
[OOC] TheCloud: Synth's and Cloud's.
[OOC] TheCloud: taking out the 3 who remained.
[OOC] GMDog: how?
[OOC] Synth: <-- Using the Matter Animation: Solid thing from his gloves. Cloud's trying to incapacitate them while I do that.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Huh.
GMDog: Oh knock them unconsious?
[OOC] TheCloud: Well, Death From Above to distract them, at least.
[OOC] TheCloud: Though if I KO them, that works too.
[OOC] Silverbolt: I am so confused.
GMDog: you can try all three at once, but it's -3cs to your attack rolls
[OOC] TheCloud: But mostly trying to score +CS for Synth.
TheCloud rolled 3d100 and got 43, 62, 17 for a total of 122
GMDog: so jut hold them still?
[OOC] TheCloud: Yeah. Or at least make them less aware of Synth's attack.
GMDog: Ok, Cloud grabs two at once
GMDog: the third is free
GMDog: Synth
GMDog: roll it
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 100 for a total of 100
[OOC] Synth: HAHAHA
[OOC] TheCloud: RED!
GMDog: the remains of the car turn into strips of long iron and other matierials, wrapping around the two Cloud held tight
GMDog rolled 3d100 and got 75, 58, 17 for a total of 150
[OOC] TheCloud: Not all 3?
GMDog: missed him
GMDog: he's a freaking dodgey one
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 69 for a total of 69
Silverbolt is still after the ones getting away, trying Hydro Generation again!
TheCloud throws the two trapped goons at the third!
GMDog: "COME ON I'LL Take you ALL SINGLE HANDEDLY!
GMDog rolled 5d10 and got 5, 7, 10, 10, 10 for a total of 42
GMDog: roll it bolt
[OOC] Synth: ...lol
GMDog: Merc, Synth what are you doing?
Mercury assists Silverbolt in corralling the ones trying to escape.
[OOC] Synth: So two are tied up, and one is having those two thrown after them...
GMDog: aye
[OOC] Synth: The ones running away are being handle by the other two.
GMDog: aye
Synth waits to see the result of Cloud's throw?
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 )
GMDog: ok Delays
GMDog: the water gun misses this time
GMDog: Mercury
GMDog: agility
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 84 for a total of 84
GMDog: again
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 26 for a total of 26
GMDog: you grab one
GMDog: Cloud
TheCloud rolled up :
TheCloud rolled up 1d100: 15
GMDog: you can't lift them, too heavy
GMDog: Synth
Mercury holds onto the one he has pretty damn good. "Wellisntthisanexcitingday"
GMDog: Synth?
Synth jerks his head forward, an invisible pulse flying towards the remaining baddie.
[OOC] Synth: Kinetic boooolt
GMDog: roll it
[OOC] Synth: ranged attack?
GMDog: yes
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 68 for a total of 68
Synth: (Yellow))
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 87 for a total of 87
GMDog: He looks hurt, but fires back at Synth
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 2 for a total of 2
GMDog: badly
GMDog: the naked bank robber get away
Synth once again easily tilts his head out of the gun's cone of fire.
GMDog: Battle order: Mercury:9 Synth:9 Cloud:7 Silverbolt:6 Criminal 6:2
GMDog: Merc
GMDog: You can hear sirens
Mercury checks the status of the guy he's caught.
GMDog: Mad, kicking, angry
GMDog: but he can't escpe your grasp
Mercury tries to knock him out.
GMDog: roll it
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 79 for a total of 79
GMDog: He slumps over
GMDog: Synth?
Synth tries to slap the guy in the face with another mind bullet.
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 42 for a total of 42
[OOC] Synth: Green
GMDog: He falls over
Mercury: "Ithinkwelostthenakedguy."
GMDog: The police quickly arrive and start rounding them up
Synth locks his visor down over his eyes again.
GMDog: A sergent approches you. "Thanks fo' the help laddies."
TheCloud nods, still faceless.
Silverbolt: "Not a problem sir."
GMDog: what are you doing now?
Silverbolt: "There is one who escaped, however, he lost his clothes in the process."
Synth grins. "This is turning out to be a fun first day."
Mercury: "Howisthisfunwerein1929andIgotshot"
Synth then quickly reverts to a frown. "...Except for the time displacement."
GMDog: "Den, e'll be easy to find." He laughs and sends a car toward the direction you give him.
TheCloud silently starts tending to his wounds.
GMDog: Cloud, do you want to check Mercury?
TheCloud tends to Mercury too.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 20 for a total of 20
Synth: "...That reminds me. Who are you people, anyway?"
GMDog: you patch him up fairly good
Silverbolt: "I am Silverbolt."
Mercury: "ImMercurynicetomeetyou."
TheCloud: "Call me The Cloud."
GMDog: (12:00pm)
Synth nods, noting the information down both mentally, and within his visor. "Ah. The name's Synth. I've mostly been doing commission work for heroes and such the past couple years, but like I said, it's my first time in the field." He looks around as the robbers get rustled up by the cops. "I suppose I'm not doing too bad."
[OOC] Mercury: 11 here
[OOC] GMDog: game time :)
[OOC] TheCloud: 8 PM here
[OOC] TheCloud: Ah.
Silverbolt: "Except for certain events, today is going well."
Synth: "But, enough formalities, back to the task at hand..." Synth attempts to locate any trace of the rift that brought them to this place. Well, time. God he hates time travel.
Mercury scratches his head, and looks around. "Sowhatdowedonow."
GMDog: roll it
[OOC] Synth: Reason?
[OOC] GMDog: aye
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 56 for a total of 56
[OOC] Synth: Green!
GMDog: Synth can pick up faint traces, but they seem to be fading, and no where near as strong.
Synth: "...I found something. Cmon."
Synth rushes as fast as he can to the traces before they completely disappear.
Silverbolt follows Synth.
GMDog: He finds the strongest, but very faint already, traces at the spot you appeared here at.
Mercury follows as well, moving slow so he doesnt get lost
TheCloud follows
Synth sighs... as they find themselves back where they started. "Gao..."
Synth: "There's traces of whatever it was that brought us here around this place... Was hoping there'd at least be something to work with."
Silverbolt: "So we are stuck in this time?"
Mercury: "Canyouatleastmakeitsendusback"
GMDog: reason roll synth
TheCloud tries to wander through the exact spot where the rift was.
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 14 for a total of 14
Synth: "Time travel isn't exactly my forte."
GMDog: nothing happens Cloud
Synth: "If I at least knew what I was dealing with, I could probably build something."
TheCloud: "You are dealing with temporal displacement."
GMDog: what do you want to try?
Synth: "...Well yeah! But as to how or why, I have no idea."
TheCloud: "...it was worth a shot."
Mercury: "Wellifweregonnabehereawhileweneedaplacetostay"
TheCloud tries to remember what he knows about a certain university. Would it have any relevant expertise at this time?
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 23 for a total of 23
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 52 for a total of 52
GMDog: Cloud remembers the Nomads have a genius on staff at this time, he'd probaly be the best shot, but they are in New York
TheCloud: "...if we're stuck here anyway, how about a road trip to New York?"
TheCloud: "We may be able to get help there."
Silverbolt hmms. "Could be a good idea."
Synth Gaos... "Might as well."
[OOC] GMDog: you could try a phone call too ;)
[OOC] Synth: But this way I get to turn the car into a LASERPLANE
[OOC] TheCloud: What, they'd have a listed number?
[OOC] TheCloud: And NOT get all sorts of crank calls on it?
[OOC] GMDog: The Nomads were like the Avengers of their time
[OOC] GMDog: national heroes
[OOC] TheCloud: I repeat the above comments.
[OOC] GMDog: lol i'm sure people wouldn't crank call people who pick you pu and toss you around for fun
[OOC] TheCloud: They're heroes. They don't toss you around for fun.
[OOC] TheCloud: That would be villains.
Mercury looks around. "Icouldprobablymakeitthereinaday"
Silverbolt: "And what about us?"
Mercury: "Taxi?"
Synth looks to the car. Well, what's left of it.
Synth: "Eh, I'll see if I can whip something up."
TheCloud looks at it too. "Need any help?"
[OOC] GMDog: actualy less then an hour.
GMDog: The car got spunked badly using it for wrapping
GMDog: only frame and a wwheel left
Synth cracks his knuckles. "Hmm..."
TheCloud turns himself into a toolkit.
Silverbolt: "So what could you make with this?"
A LARGE toolkit.
Synth looks around for anything he can do a McGuyver with.
TheCloud tries to be said thing.
TheCloud sees about turning himself into a car, even.
GMDog: hmm
GMDog: red feat roll, so complex
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 82 ( Total: 82 )
[OOC] TheCloud: Yellow
GMDog: Almost
TheCloud has time. Can he keep trying?
GMDog: sure
[OOC] Mercury: Can he Karma that roll?
GMDog: what are you doing Synth
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 57 ( Total: 57 )
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 7 ( Total: 7 )
GMDog: stop
TheCloud rolled 10d100 and got 50, 22, 40, 48, 94, 91, 12, 31, 55, 57 ( Total: 500 )
Silverbolt: "This is going no where."
GMDog: white ends it
TheCloud is not doing the best of jobs...
Synth: "Eh. This wont do. We're better off finding a ride and upgrading it from there."
Mercury: "Maybethoseguysinnewyorkcangiveusalift."
GMDog: Cloud pulls one of those big studibakerheadlights back into his eyesocket and feels reather disoriented
TheCloud returns to human form.
TheCloud: "If you can find them in a phone book. The Nomads."
Mercury: "Icanrunoverandaskthem."
GMDog: You spot a phone booth near by
TheCloud sits down, waiting for his dizziness to pass.
GMDog: The phonebook is only the chicago area.
GMDog: whose using the phone?
Mercury goes over and uses the phone then.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 89 for a total of 89
GMDog: You spot an add on the back with their number
GMDog: as soon asyou pick up the phone avoice is heard. #"Operator."#
Mercury quickly dials in the number that's on the ad.
GMDog: #"One moment please."#
Silverbolt: "Mercury, maybe it would be best if I talked to them?"
connect...click...dun....bump... �9�RING�10� �11�RING�12�
RING�13� �14�RING�15�
Mercury: "YoudontthinkIcandoit?"
Silverbolt: "Well...can you slow down a little bit?"
RING�16�... #"Hello, Nomad Headquarters, Slugger here."#
[OOC] Mercury: Gimme a second
GMDog: #"Hello?"#
Synth: "Indeed... I can just barely understand you, and that's only because I percieve a little faster."
Mercury: "HelloisthistheNomadsMynameisMercuryandIwaswonderingifIcouldspeaktotheresidentgenius"
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 99 for a total of 99
GMDog: #"Yeah sure, hang on."#
Mercury: "Haheunderstoodmejustfine."
Silverbolt: "Or just understood enough."
Synth: "..."
GMDog: #"Hello, this Dr. Burgos."#
Mercury: "Hellowehaveabitofasituationandyouareprobablythebestsourceforhelponeofmyalliescanexplainitbetter."
Mercury offers the phone to Synth.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 85 for a total of 85
Synth twitches.
GMDog: #"Well ok, what is your problem?"#
Mercury: "Timedisplacement."
Synth: "Ah, hello? My name is Synth and we are in a bit of predicament. It appears as though we're the victims of Temporal Displacement."
GMDog: #"Again?"#
GMDog: #"What sort of time displacement exactly?"#
Synth: "Well we've been thrown back to this time from approximately 74 years in the future."
Mercury: "Weshouldgetsomesouvineirs."
GMDog: #"74.. that's about right.... Say do you know someone named DeathStyker?"#
someone has to say you already collected some lead;p:
Synth: "About right for what, praytell..." he holds his head away from the phone for a moment to ask. "Anyone heard of a... DeathStyker?"
Silverbolt: "Let me think for a moment."
GMDog rolled 4d100 and got 24, 11, 62, 91 for a total of 188
Mercury: "Soundslikethenameofarockband"
[OOC] GMDog: Synth remembers a hero who had him work on a tk absorbing armor before
Synth snaps his fingers turning his head back to the phone. "Ah! Yes. I did a bit of suit work for him before. What about him?"
GMDog: #"Well, a few years ago a hero appeared in New York claiming to be from that era. He said some pretty disturbing things, about heroes being treated poorly. If your from the same event, I believe I can help you."#
GMDog: #"Since then, a hero or two has poped up all over the world."#
Synth: "I see. So we are not the first... What would you have us do for now?"
GMDog: #"Well, eventualy a time traveler appeared and took DeathStyker with him. I can't say about the other heroes, but probaly the same will happen."#
GMDog: #"Something apperently pretty weird happened."#
Synth: "Uh... huh."
GMDog: #"If you are impatiant... you could always build your own time device."# You can hear a slight chuckle.
Mercury: "Askhimifwecancomeoverandusehisstufftobuildit"
Synth: "Well anything is possible... if I had a chance in hell of finding such components. I despise time travel, however... But in any case, would it be possible for us to reside with you until we come up with a solution?"
GMDog: #"Where you at now?"#
Synth: "Chicago."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 11 for a total of 11
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 12 for a total of 12
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 66 for a total of 66
[OOC] Mercury: Lol
[OOC] Synth: :(
GMDog: #"Theres a local group there, uhm.. The Untouchables.. Yeah, they can keep you there, I don't suggest you leave the area, time travelers get cranky about that."#
Synth: "Ah... Thank you for your assistance, then."
GMDog: #"Sure thing."#
GMDog: Hanging up?
Synth hangs up. "Alright... apparently the last time this happened, �17�another�18� group of time travelers showed up and got them. So our best option it seems is to shack up with a group called The Untouchables who are in this area."
TheCloud: "Alright. So now we have to find them."
TheCloud leafs through the phone book.
Mercury: "Gotitilltryandfindthem" runs off to circle the city to try and find their HQ.
Silverbolt: "The Untouchables, huh. Sounds like a nice group to hang out with."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 76 for a total of 76
GMDog: found it
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 19 for a total of 19
GMDog: Mercury can't find anything..hmm.. toofast..
[OOC] TheCloud: We happen to walk up to their HQ just as Mercury finds it? >_>0)
Mercury circles back to the others. "Ididntseeanything"
GMDog: call first or just hed there?
TheCloud just heads there.
Silverbolt: "We should call first..."
GMDog: Cloud walks off
TheCloud is impatient but physically slow - relative to the hyper-speed supers.
Silverbolt hmms, everyone else seems to want to just go.
GMDog: Synth?
GMDog: Synth follows along, munching on a sandwhich after you pass a deli.
GMDog: Eventualy you arrive at the location from the phone book.
TheCloud knocks on the door
GMDog: It's a reather estately manner, old and victorian.
TheCloud is in generic spandex again - emphasis on the futuristic look.
GMDog: the door opens and a stunningly beautiful woman answers, looking you over.
GMDog: Long brown hair and crystal eyes size you up.
GMDog: "Yes?"
Silverbolt is there too, though being in armor like his, it's hard not to be noticed.
Mercury in a blink he's over by her, leaning on her shoulder. "Werefromthefuturewereheretoshackupwithyouguysuntilwecangoback"
TheCloud: "...the Nomads sent us."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 78 for a total of 78
GMDog: "Oh... uhm.. The Nomads?"
TheCloud: "We're temporally displaced. They said to live with you until whatever happens, happens."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 69 for a total of 69
she giggles a bit. "Sounds like you talked to Dr. Burgos."
Mercury: "MayIrequestaroomnearyours"
GMDog: "You're reather foward arn't you."
TheCloud: "I take it this is not the first time this has happened."
Synth: "He's a strange one..."
TheCloud: "The time displacement, �19�or�20�..." Cloud gestures to Mercury.
GMDog: "Actualy it is.. but he sounds just like that..."
GMDog: "Please, come in."
Mercury: "Whenyoumoveasfastasmeforeplayisablur"
GMDog: She shows you to a living room.
Silverbolt hmms. "I hope I can recharge my armor soon. It hasn't run this long ever."
TheCloud: "Ah." Cloud walks in.
Mercury follows along after her.
Synth facepalms as he walks in. "gao..."
Silverbolt walks in, following the others.
GMDog: "Recharge?"
TheCloud: "If this is the first time a lady of beauty such as yours has dealt with people like my companion here..." Cloud gestures to Mercury. "...I can slow him down if you wish."
Silverbolt: "My armor is a suit of powered armor. It might require its energy stores to be replenished."
TheCloud says it in a bored monotone. He is currently faceless, but sounds like he might be smirking.
GMDog: "Oh, well, we're wired for electric..." She gives a doubting look.
Mercury looks at i�21�Click8"3
GMDog: "HAHAHAHAHAHA"
GMDog: "Oh, I am Falconess. My team is out right now."
Mercury looks at Silverbolt. "Ifyournotcarefulyoumightblowouttheelectricalgrid."
Silverbolt: "I'm sure my allies and myself can figure something out. Thank you for granting us a place to stay till we can return to our time."
Mercury nudges Falconess. "Youcanalwaysjoinmyteam."
[OOC] TheCloud: Mercury quoting GMDog there - by accident, I assume.
Synth: "I'm Synth." He looks over Silver's armor a little bit as they walk along, sizing it up.
GMDog: "Thank you, but I like my team."
[OOC] Mercury: Yeah.
TheCloud shifts to an inexact replica of Falconess. "Let us know if there's any help you need."
GMDog: "Please, wait here, I will get you something to drink."
GMDog: "Erm..."
Mercury: "Yourkindalopsidedtherecloud."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 58 for a total of 58
GMDog: "Very...amusing..."
Silverbolt: "May I use a room to get out of this armor?"
TheCloud shifts back. "...I'm working on it."
GMDog: "Yes, of course, upstairs and the... third one on the left."
Silverbolt: "Thank you ma'am."
Silverbolt heads upstairs.
GMDog: Falconess leaves toward the kitchen.
TheCloud shifts into various pieces of furniture that he sees, especially ones he has not seen much in the future.
GMDog: It's reather dry in the room, the only sound of the grandfather clock. �22�tick tick tick�23�
GMDog: (1:37pm)
Synth watches the Cloud for a few moments... then takes a seat on the floor, beginning to tend to his gear.
TheCloud shifts back, looking at the clock closely.
GMDog: It looks very delicate.
TheCloud: "Ve...have vays of makink you TOCK!"
TheCloud gets back to shifting randomly.
Synth: "..."
GMDog: Silverbolt finds the room, an empty looking bedroom.
Mercury peeks into the kitchen. "DoyoumindifIgetsomethingtoear?"
eat
GMDog: A dresser and a bed, a closset, but no cloths.
TheCloud eventually shifts into a replica of the clock, tick-tocking exactly out of phase with it.
GMDog: "No.. of course not."
Silverbolt starts disengaging his armor systems and getting out of it. Thankfully he has regular clothes on underneth the armor.
Mercury smiles, and runs into the room, grabbing more food then a person of his height and weight should safely eat, before changing back to his civilian form and sitting down in the living room.
GMDog: the Armor was down to 15% energy by the time Silverbolt got it off.
Silverbolt comes back downstairs as his civilian self. "Nice to get out of that armor after awhile..."
GMDog: Falcomness returns with some lemonaid.
Silverbolt: "Armor is pretty low on power, though...I don't think I can use it till we can find a means to recharge it."
GMDog: "Here you are.. So..where are you from?"
Synth looks up. "Ahhh, so there is flesh behind the metal."
Synth: "Well... more precisely would be when..."
Mercury is busy eating, trying not to look impolite. "Seventyfour years in the future, I think I heard them say." speaking through various bites of food.
TheCloud shifts into a digital clock with calendar, showing the exact date and time they came from.
Synth: "...Indeed."
Synth: "Apparently all of us sensed a disturbance... and then we just sort of wound up here."
GMDog: "Oh.. well.. I suppose... well maybe I shouldn't ask..."
Silverbolt: "Could be for the best."
Silverbolt: "The future may have been already altered."
TheCloud shifts back to a girl form - though more conservatively dressed, trying to roughly match "modern" clothing styles - so as to go enjoy some of that lemonaid.
TheCloud: "It's safe to say that those such as yourself will continue to be needed."
GMDog: "The eternal fight, I believe I've heard that before..."
Mercury hits his chest for a moment, swollowing down a large bite. "If you're around in 74 years, look me up. I owe you lunch."
GMDog: "My team should be getting back... There was some sort of Moffia attack."
Synth: "Ah? We disrupted a bank robbery upon landing here."
She grins. "I will try to remember."
Mercury: "Yeah, we fought some guys at the bank. We got most of them, though the naked one got away."
GMDog: "Naked one...?"
Synth reddens a little, scratching his head. "Gao, that was my fault. Missed his gun, got his suit instead."
She chuckles a bit.
GMDog: "You know, I might have something to help you with your suit...'
She stands and heads into the hall. "Wait here, I'll see if I can find it."
Mercury finishes his light lunch, and leans back.
Synth: "Where'd you get that thing, anyway? Pardon my intrusion, but I can't remember if I've done any work for you or not."
TheCloud sips from "her" cup. The organic particles dissolve before passing the throat, absborbed into the general mass - to be emitted as necessary - though the sensation of taste is still present.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Who is Synth directing the question to?
[OOC] TheCloud: Silver, presumably.
[OOC] GMDog: You I believe
[OOC] TheCloud: The only one with a powersuit.
[OOC] Synth: yes
Silverbolt: "Oh, I built it myself. Though I have a few friends who supplied the basic parts and weapon systems."
Synth: "Ahaaah."
TheCloud: "You might want to consider switching to microfusion, if recharging is this much of a problem."
TheCloud: "Yeah, I know, it's expensive. But it lasts."
GMDog: A few moments later she returns, carrying what looks like a small turbine. "We found this on a villian awhile back, some sort of auto-energy generator."
Silverbolt: "Hmm..."
Silverbolt: "That could be useful. Thank you."
GMDog: "Of course."
GMDog: reason roll anyone examining it~
Silverbolt examines it of course.
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 )
Silverbolt rolled up 1d100: 23
TheCloud takes a gander
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83 )
[OOC] TheCloud: Green
[OOC] Synth: Yelloooow
GMDog: Silverbolt agrees it's a generator, as doe Cloud, Synth believes it's some sort of alien device, it seems very advanced for this era.
Synth blinks. "...He had �24�that�25�?!"
GMDog: "Among some other things, but this is the only one that works."
Silverbolt: "I'd like to attempt recharging my armor right away with it if I may."
GMDog: "Go ahead."
Synth: "This is �26�miles�27� ahead of anything that should be in this time... Mind if I see the broken stuff?"
GMDog: "Well..."
TheCloud: "...is it from our time?"
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 65 for a total of 65
GMDog: it does not look human in construction
Silverbolt takes the generator and heads upstairs, eager to try it out.
Mercury just watches this
Synth: "No, not at all. It's nothing a human could've made anyway."
GMDog: "Alright, but what youa re about to see is very secret, if our enemies ever found out, they wouldn't stop untill they raided our headquarters."
TheCloud: "Ah? Like an early-age Z-COM."
GMDog: reason roll to attach it
GMDog: +1cs to roll
Mercury: "Don't worry, the last thing we'd want is to get you guys attacked, you've been so kind to help us."
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 9 ( Total: 9 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: Can I do anything to get a reroll? The bots have been bitter all night.
Synth nods. "But of course."
[OOC] Mercury: You invent the first television.
GMDog: She leads you to a door behind the stiars, touches a lamp on the wall. You hear a little bump sound and the door opens.
[OOC] GMDog: lol.. yeah...
[OOC] Silverbolt: So what can I spend�28�do to get a reroll?
TheCloud follows.
[OOC] GMDog: just reroll
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: Slightly better. >.>
[OOC] GMDog: pass?
[OOC] Silverbolt: These bots are not ment for this game at all.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Hell if I know.
[OOC] GMDog: Reason?
[OOC] TheCloud: What's your Reason?
Mercury follows along as well. "I wish we had hidden doors"
[OOC] Aerdan: I keep telling you guys to use Chessa. Quit not listening, please. :p
GMDog: The door downstairs leads to a second set of tairs.
[OOC] Synth: his reason is gd normally, so its Ex now
[OOC] Silverbolt: Normally Good (at 10).
[OOC] TheCloud: He's got a Reason of Good. Still white.
GMDog: going down you come to a slightly more advanced room.
[OOC] Synth: And yeah, still white
[OOC] Mercury: He'd got electronics and engineering though
GMDog: You attach the wires..but turning it on your a little stumped
GMDog: you can keep rolling
[OOC] TheCloud: Ah, true...oh!
Silverbolt looks for a on switch.
[OOC] TheCloud: Electronics and Engineering both give +1 CS
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58 )
[OOC] TheCloud: And they'd both apply. So 31 is barely green.
GMDog: It begins vibrating and pulsing with lights
[OOC] Synth: Uhh you can only apply one. and it was STILL white.
[OOC] Synth: But now its green :p
Silverbolt: "Aha! There we go."
[OOC] TheCloud: Only one? K. But yeah, �29�now�30� it's green.
[OOC] Synth: yeah, you can only apply one at a time
[OOC] Synth: Otherwise... yeah :p
GMDog: She leads you past a radio area, to a locker room.
Silverbolt sticks his head into the helmet section to check the power levels.
Synth looks around, making mental notes.
Mercury looks around. "Wow. State of the art?"
GMDog: she unlocks a padlock and opens it, several relics of battles are inside.
GMDog: Some are of the era, some look like they are slightly advanced, she pulls out a tray of items.
[OOC] TheCloud: "Awesome Synergies come together! Shift this white into a RED!" ^_^;
GMDog: "Well, yes, sort of, a few years ago anyway.
GMDog: reason roll to check the tray.
Synth twitches, eyes lighting up like a kid in a candy store.
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 )
GMDog: Silverbolt, Energy 35%
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 39 ( Total: 39 )
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 )
TheCloud is NOT a student of history.
GMDog: color Synth?
[OOC] Synth: Just barely green, thanks to Electronics >_>
Mercury has no clue what he's looking for. ^.^;
[OOC] Synth: Unless this counts as invention :p
GMDog: They appear to be mostly toasted items.
GMDog: One looks like it still might work, but doen't seem to have any energy source.
Silverbolt watches the energy levels until it gets back to 100%.
GMDog: > 70%
Synth goes through them, attempting to decipher their various purposes, and which could possibly repaired�31�salvaged...
GMDog: The rest of the items are burnt and swisted, scrap metal now.
GMDog: The one that is left seems to be a stick it has a glas end, metal, then a rubber grip rapped around a metal cylinder
GMDog: > 85%
Synth shrugs. Ah well. Though, scrap is always good for making other things. So he focuses his attention on the remaining item.
GMDog: "We never could figure out what that was."
Mercury reaches over to pick it up.
Synth attempts to do just that.
GMDog: "He tried to use it, but it wouldn't work.'
[OOC] Synth: Reason roll?
GMDog: aye
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 8 for a total of 8
GMDog: No clue
TheCloud does as well
[OOC] Synth: Durf.
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 13 for a total of 13
TheCloud rolled up 1d100: 96
[OOC] Synth: yay cloud
[OOC] Mercury: Go Cloud
[OOC] TheCloud: Red, anyone?
GMDog: it's some kinda light weapon!
TheCloud: "Weapon." Cloud points to the glass end. "Business end."
GMDog: infact, a light sword
GMDog: but it's out of energy
Mercury looks it over. "Neat."
Synth may not know what it is, but he knows it needs energy...
GMDog: > 100%
TheCloud takes it from Mercury. "No power, though."
Synth tries to fashion some sort of battery or something from whatever is on hand?
Silverbolt hmms and goes to shut the generator off. No sense overloading.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 1 for a total of 1
TheCloud looks at the handle. Has it a rechargable power source?
GMDog: roll it Synth
GMDog: it may, Cloud couldn't tell without trying to do so.
Synth lifts flicks a small switch, allowing him to lift half the visor. The remaining part covering the eye begins a magnification process, while the uncovered eye becomes that bright pink again...
TheCloud: "...if you don't mind, may I try hooking it to that generator you lent our friend?"
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 55 for a total of 55
GMDog: Silverbolt > the device shuts off easily.
[OOC] Synth: Greeen
GMDog: "Of course."
GMDog: Synth creates a D Cell out of one of the craps of metal.
TheCloud curtsies - still being in girl form - and heads off to Silverbolt's room.
Silverbolt is unhooking the generator for future use.
Synth disentigrates small sections of pieces to get the right fit... creating a crude (but possibly effective) battery.
GMDog: It looks like it might fit, but he can't figure out how to open it, did you take the lightsaber with you Cloud?
Synth: "Eh, not the best but... Yeah." He heads off to follow after Cloud to the generator. It'll probably be more useful.
[OOC] TheCloud: Yes.
GMDog: But Cloud took it.
GMDog: you reach Silverbolt's room quickly.
[OOC] Synth: Yeah, thats why he went after him :p
TheCloud: "Hey, Silver." Cloud has the weapon in mouth, like a fat cigar. "Gimme a light?"
Silverbolt blinks. "What the heck is that thing you have?"
Mercury looks at Falconette and shakes his head. "Do you have any fire extinguishers?"
Synth: "Actually, Let me try this first if you will, Cloud?"
TheCloud takes it out. "Lightsaber. Well, contained photonic cutter is the technical term, I think."
TheCloud looks back. "Eh? Alright." "She" tosses the weapon to Synth.
Silverbolt: "Sounds neat."
Synth: "Ah! That's it." He catches it.
Synth: "Now lets see if I can open it..."
GMDog: roll it
[OOC] Synth: Invention Reason?
GMDog: ehmm Reason, only opening it
GMDog: + electrics
[OOC] Synth: K.
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 17 for a total of 17
[OOC] Silverbolt: I should give it a go as well.
[OOC] Synth: gawd.
GMDog: stubbern thing
Silverbolt: "May I try?"
TheCloud: "Having problems?"
Synth: "Maybe... Lemme give it one more shot."
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 )
[OOC] Synth: Welp, back to sugar. Yellow <.<
GMDog: he finaly finds a small a small button
Silverbolt: "This generator is quite useful. Alot faster then what I have back home."
GMDog: inside the metal tube is a small crystal
Silverbolt: "We'll have to see if we can take it with us when we are able to return to our time."
GMDog: connected via several metal clamps
GMDog: a small wire leads to the blade end
Synth: "Gao... Come take a look at this."
TheCloud does as requested
Silverbolt takes a look as well.
GMDog: "Well, they arn't doing much here.. they'ed probaly be safer in your time." Falconess says.
TheCloud: "So obviously they don't use Earth batteries. I still say we try hooking up the charger - if they came from the same place, they're probably compatible."
Silverbolt compares the two. They look like similar technology?
GMDog: very
Synth: "Fair enough. Let's give it a shot." He stores away the battery for later.
TheCloud looks for a way to connect the two.
[OOC] TheCloud: Reason rolls all 'round?
Mercury: "I'm just worried my companions will blow up the building."
GMDog: well, Silver already found the wire for charging
GMDog: he can roll a reason first
Silverbolt gives it a go.
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54 )
GMDog: Silver easily spots the connecter at the base
Silverbolt: "Ah, here we go."
Silverbolt connects the two with ease. Getting familar with this stuff he must be.
TheCloud holds it while Silver connects the two.
Silverbolt: "Alright, everyone ready?"
Synth watches carefully. "Yup."
Silverbolt: "Keep away from the the end that kills things just in case its on already."
Silverbolt turns the generator on.
TheCloud points the business end away from "her".
TheCloud waits a bit, then - with one hand on the metal and another on the rubber - gives it a twist, seeing if that turns it on.
GMDog: A staticy flashing light sword appears, barely
GMDog: it seems to take longer to recharge
GMDog: it quickly fades
TheCloud holds it at waist level.
Silverbolt: "Keep it off. Seems to take awhile to power up."
[OOC] TheCloud: Go go Space Balls.
TheCloud twists it back.
TheCloud puts it aside when it seems to be shut off.
Synth attempts to monitor the power level of the sabre if possible.
GMDog: The lights in the house dim a few times.
GMDog: "Oh, excuse me."
GMDog: reason for that Synth
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
GMDog: no clue
[OOC] Synth: of course when we play FFRPG, there will be no crits. Ever again.
Silverbolt tries to monitor power level. He knows more about this.
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 9 ( Total: 9 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: ...
TheCloud tries to feel the power level.
[OOC] Silverbolt: We need to make a bot for this system.
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58 )
[OOC] Synth: OVER 9000
TheCloud feels it. Kinda.
GMDog: Cloud easily spots a small red bar building
GMDog: it rises slowly
TheCloud points it out to the others.
[OOC] Silverbolt: I gotta get going in a minute or two.
GMDog: np about to wrap right about...
[OOC] Silverbolt: Might I suggest this to be a suitable stop point?
Synth slumps. "First I miss a button, and now this..."
GMDog: "Excuse me.. Could you help me...?"
TheCloud: "Eh. I've seen this kind of thing be...eh?"
GMDog: Falconess looks pretty worried.
Synth: "Hm?"
TheCloud looks to the door. "Whatcha need?"
Mercury: "Whats up." o.O;
GMDog: "Something has happened across town... my team is injured..."
GMDog: "They need my help..."
Synth: "..."
GMDog: "Some...one appeared in midtown and attacked."
TheCloud fist-pumps. "To the rescue!"
Silverbolt: "Of course. Give me a minute to power up my armor."
Silverbolt leaps into his armor, as it seals up and starts making loud power up noises. The visor glows dramatically for a moment.
She looks appericietive. "Thank you... I'll get dressed too, she rushes to her room.
Synth nods. "We would be happy to assist."
Mercury everyone blinks and he's back to being the Silver Blur.
Silverbolt: "Silverbolt Armor...weapons, energy, sensors...all systems nominal."
TheCloud transforms back into generic faceless spandex.
[And so the heroes rush foward to the battle again.... Into the unknown. To Be Continued...]
<< End Log >>
<GMDog> Karma: <Working>
<GMDog> Synth, Cloud +190 karma
<GMDog> Mercury, Silverbolt +160 Karma