Descpretion:
The group, still lot in time must face an unknown foe who has seemingly dessimated the team of their new friend Falconess. Who or what could this dangerous foe be, and are her team mates still alive?

Roll Call:
Mercury
- Loran Loran
Silverbolt
- AmatsuDarkfyre AmatsuDarkfyre
Synth
- PenGia PenGia
The Cloud
- WingedCat WingedCat


Log

GMDog: (2:15)
GMDog: [The Heroe had been asked to help Falconess rescue her team from an unknwon enemy, perhapse another time orphen, wasting no time they made their way to The Untouchable's armored car.]
GMDog: [Racing across the midtown, they hit the warehouse district and found theirselves nearing the location....]
[OOC] GMDog: Heroes~
Silverbolt waits quietly till they arrive.
Mercury feels like he's in a 1930s gangster movie for some reason.
TheCloud does too, minus the movie
GMDog: "We're almost there." Falconess says as the truck passes another warehouse.
[OOC] GMDog: Intuition checks: all
Mercury: "Whyaretheresomanywarehousesinthisera?"
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 86 for a total of 86
GMDog: Mercury: 1D100 -- -- Total: 97
GMDog: whoops
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37 )
[OOC] Mercury: ;>.> Do I use yours or Highwind?
[OOC] TheCloud: Use the 97. :P
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 21 ( Total: 21 )
[OOC] GMDog: Highwind, was teaching someone about rpgs
[OOC] TheCloud: Aww.
[OOC] TheCloud: Anyway, white here.
[OOC] GMDog: AS for the roll, either
GMDog: Silverbolt?
[OOC] Synth: White here.
[OOC] Mercury: Either way it's a Yellow
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 )
Silverbolt has a suit malfunction and is way too distracted to be watching things.
GMDog: Immidately Mercury notices that the warehouse ahead is badly damaged.
GMDog: the brick wall has been blown into the street.
Synth is too busy thinking about what tech he could extract from that sword...
Mercury looks out at the warehouse. "HeyguysIthinkwevearrivedlookslikeatornadowentthroughhere."
GMDog: The truck swings to a stop infront of the building.
TheCloud: "This the place, then?"
GMDog: "I think so."
TheCloud steps out and looks around.
Silverbolt steps out as well.
GMDog: Cloud nearly trips over some bricks.
Synth hops out of the vehicle.
GMDog: A giant hole in the wall is now apperent
GMDog: inside you can see some motionless bodies
GMDog: Falconess hassen't noticed them yet.
Mercury is outside the vehicle faster then you can blink, resisting the urge to rush in. "Thissmellstooobvious.""
TheCloud walks over to the bodies and checks for injuries...and life.
GMDog rolled 1d4 and got 3 for a total of 3
GMDog: Cloud finds one severly injuried
Synth sees if he can pick up anything on his scanner. Other life signs, anomalies, etc.
GMDog: His arm and atleast one leg are bent oddly
TheCloud sees if he can treat the poor fellow.
GMDog: blood is pouring from his mouth.
Silverbolt is scanning for life as well.
GMDog: roll it (Reason+1cs for talent)
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 )
[OOC] TheCloud: Yellow
GMDog: Silverbolt: roll Reason
GMDog: Cloud, you can stabalize him, but it will take some time to do so (1 round)
Mercury takes a look around at Mach 2, viberating through any solid materials in the way.
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 )
TheCloud takes the time to do so. Saving lives is often worthwhile.
TheCloud: "Someone check the other bodies while I help this fellow, please?"
GMDog: Your sensers arn't picking up any other lifeforms in the area besides the four inside the wear house
GMDog: Mercury: You don't notice anyone unusual.
GMDog: the skies above begin clouding up.
Mercury: "Idontseeanythingstillstayonguardsomethingaboutthisdoesntfeelright."
GMDog: Falconess moves inside the building, running to another of the downed people.
GMDog: "Elliot!"
Silverbolt: "Lets get them out of here as quickly as possible."
GMDog: Cloud: you've patched him up as best as possible, still it would be bad to try to move him.
Silverbolt checks one of the others.
GMDog: which one Silver, the one with Falconess or the other one?
TheCloud tries to judge how soon it would be safe to move him. Leaving him here indefinitely is not an option.
Mercury figured he'd do more help not trying to bandage anything.
TheCloud is, at least, fairly certain this is neither hospital nor home. >_>
Synth lets the others investigate the bodies, and continues to keep his scans up.
GMDog: Cloud: He'll need an ambulance quickly.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Other one.
TheCloud looks to the van. No proper ambulance here - could their transport suffice?
GMDog: He looks badly injuried too, but not as bad off as the one Cloud is tending to.
Mercury looks at Cloud, then to the Van. "Whatsup?"
TheCloud: "Get them on the van. We're taking 'em to the hospital."
GMDog: Cloud: Not likely, it would probaly do more harm then good, but you think you saw a radio inside.
GMDog: The one with Falconess is coming around.
Mercury cracks his knuckles. "Gotitwantmetogogetanambulance?"
TheCloud looks for a phone. Hospitals more often tend to have phone service than radio service.
TheCloud: "That would work."
TheCloud nods to the one he tended to. "This one's going to need proper transport, stat."
GMDog: Cloud: no phones around he can see.
TheCloud: "Falconess, could you direct my friend to the nearest hospital, please?"
GMDog: Falconess directs him to Saint Merideths near by.
Mercury "Bebackasap." leaves in the blink of an eye, rushing off to the hospital.
Silverbolt makes sure the one he is at is stable and not going to die at the moment.
TheCloud tends to the other downed people.
GMDog: Cloud, the other two arn't as bad off, you patch them easily.
Ness: "Thank you strangers." He stands up with Falconess' aid.
TheCloud: "Could you tell us what happened?"
GMDog: "They came through some kinda portal while we were raiding Capon's warehouse."
TheCloud: "Who came through?"
Silverbolt: "Hmm."
Ness: "They were pretty well armed, one had something that did this." He points to the wall.
Ness: "How should I know."
TheCloud: "Could you describe them?"
Ness: "One minute we're knocking head, the next all hell breaks loose."
Synth scratches his head. "So the portals are still going off..."
TheCloud: "...they'll be going off for a while."
Ness: "Oddly dressed, well armed, bad addituid." He jestures toward the group. "Kinda like you but diffrent."
TheCloud: "Remember when they came from."
GMDog: Mercury: You find the hospital, roll on Pop.
[OOC] TheCloud: Our Pop is 22, and therefore Ex, right?
[OOC] GMDog: Where do you get 22?
[OOC] Mercury: I have a Pop?
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 84 for a total of 84
[OOC] TheCloud: ...from your post in the other channel.
[OOC] TheCloud: 16 for people paying attention, 6 for the cops liking us.
[OOC] TheCloud: 16 + 6 = 22
[OOC] GMDog: that was your rolls
[OOC] GMDog: Sh0 Merc
[OOC] GMDog: should still be a pass
[OOC] TheCloud: Oh. Well, still green.
[OOC] Mercury: Green
GMDog: Merc: They believ you, and dispatch an ambulance.
Mercury why wouldn't you believe a viberating silver man.
Ness: "Listen, we gotta do something, they're going to attack the city."
Mercury thanks them, and takes off back to the others, to let them know an ambulance is on the way.
TheCloud told him to get an ambulance. Convincing the drivers to drive one here is one way of doing it.
Silverbolt: "A attack on the city...that isn't good."
GMDog: Merc: roll Intuition
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 94 for a total of 94
TheCloud: "First, we have to get your companions to the hospital. Then we can worry about finding the new threat."
Synth nods.
[OOC] Mercury: Yellow
GMDog: You can't help but notice police sirens heading down town.
GMDog: "I'll stay with them, they're going to city hall."
GMDog: Rain begins pouring over the city.
Mercury will alert the others first. Kicks his speed up a level.
TheCloud: "Fair enough. May we borrow your van, then?"
Silverbolt powers up his flight systems. Flying should be the fastest way of travel.
Silverbolt: "I'll fly on ahead to investigate."
TheCloud: "...not ALL of us can move fast on our own."
Ness: "Get a move on it."
GMDog: Merc, you reach the others.
Mercury: "Theysentanambulanceandtherearesirensheadingdowntownletsgetamoveon."
Silverbolt 's armor has a pair of metalic stabilizer wings fold out into position as he steps outside, preparing for take off.
TheCloud does as requested.
Falconess: "Do you need me to go with you?"
Silverbolt: "You should stay here for now till the ambulance arrives..."
GMDog: Silverbolt you streek into the sky over the district, you can see the Cityhall in the distance, black smoke rises from it.
Silverbolt dislikes black smoke when it rises from buildings and rushes there as fast as possible.
Mercury gives a half wave to Falconess, before he takes off after Silverbolt. "Laterbabe."
TheCloud looks to Synth.
GMDog: Synth what are you doing?
Synth looks to The Cloud.
Synth: "How are you going to get there?"
TheCloud: "Falconess, I believe City Hall is our next destination. Would you care to accompany us?"
TheCloud: "Or would you rather see to your friends?"
Falconess: "I'm not much use here, I'd reather get some pay back."
GMDog: She jumps in the drivers seat waiting for Cloud and Synth.
TheCloud: "Fair enough." The Cloud hops into the van.
Synth opts for riding over running, and does likewise.
GMDog: The armored truck takes off quickly.
GMDog: Mercury, you arive first.
GMDog: How are you approching?
Mercury approaches defensively and at high speeds, so he can circle the area and check out what's going on.
GMDog rolled 5d100 and got 10, 57, 22, 2, 76 for a total of 167
GMDog: Two of the men spot you as you fly around th building.
[OOC] GMDog: speed around, not actualy fly
GMDog: One heads inside running quickly.
Mercury spots a few guys, and is pretty sure a couple of them saw him. Wonders if he can take out the one running inside before he makes it.
GMDog: Silverbolt, your close enough to see the grounds nd 5 men around it, but not close enough to make out any detail.
GMDog: The truck is making it's way to Cityhall, but will be slower. (1 round)
GMDog: what do you want to do Mercury?
Mercury how many guys are on that side?
GMDog: 4+1 the one moving inside.
Mercury they're all standing together?
GMDog: spread out some, they obviously have ome tactical training.
Mercury makes a pass at the one trying to run inside, trying to grab him and keep him outside.
GMDog: You'll have to run past the other four, still want to do it?
[OOC] Mercury: Only one other saw me right? So the other three would know I'm there, but it'd probably get a suprise on them.
[OOC] GMDog: Maybe, but he'ed still get an attack on you if you approched
Silverbolt decides to swoop in closer to observe, trying to avoid being detected.
Mercury decides to make a pass and try to Mass Punch the guys who spotted him.
GMDog: How many are you trying?
Mercury two. The two who spotted me.
GMDog: you can do 2 actions around, so no penalty
[OOC] Mercury: Roll?
GMDog: Battle order: Armed Gaurd B:10 Mercury:8 Armed Gaurd E:3
[OOC] Mercury: Nevermind. x3
GMDog: The one who spoted you quickly lets loose as you approch
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 10 for a total of 10
GMDog: a laser sings past you.
GMDog: Mercury!
Mercury notices the laser, and slips to the side, even though it's still moving fast. (Damn light speed.) He goes for the one that didn't shoot at him first, drawing back his fist and aiming for a good solid hook.
GMDog: roll it
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 10 for a total of 10
Mercury: (;>.> Lol.)
GMDog: hateful highwind
GMDog: roll agility, the rain has slickened the ground
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 56 for a total of 56
[OOC] Mercury: Green
GMDog: Second action
Mercury misses on the first pass, but luckily he doesn't lose his footing, turning around and making a second pass at E from behind.
GMDog: roll it
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 50 for a total of 50
[OOC] Mercury: Which Stat?
[OOC] GMDog: Fighting
[OOC] Mercury: Green
[OOC] Silverbolt: Can I join the fight at any time? >.>
GMDog rolled 1d10 and got 5 for a total of 5
GMDog rolled 1d20 and got 1 for a total of 1
[OOC] GMDog: next round
GMDog: You clobber him in the head, but it doesn't look like it phased him much.
GMDog: He continues running inside and slips into the door
Mercury "Damn."
GMDog: Battle order: Armed Gaurd A:9 Armed Gaurd D:9 Silverbolt:8 Armed Gaurd B:7 Mercury:3 Armed Gaurd C:2
GMDog: The truck pulls toward the gate, those inside see the armed men and Mercury fighting
GMDog: Armed Gaurd A aims at Mercury
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 50 for a total of 50
GMDog: 30 DMG as it strikes him from behind
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 32 for a total of 32
GMDog: Armed Gaurd D turns and fires on him as well
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 61 for a total of 61
GMDog rolled 1d20 and got 13 for a total of 13
GMDog: He hits him in the thiegh -30 hp
GMDog: Silverbolt!
GMDog: Mercury is getting pounded!
Silverbolt fires Hydro Generator at Armed Guard B!
GMDog: roll it
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: I dunno what that is still. >.>
GMDog: Silverbolt barely misses
[OOC] Synth: Dude, what rank is your Hydro Generator :p
[OOC] GMDog: just white
[OOC] GMDog: It'd be his Agility
[OOC] Synth: Ah yeah, ranged attack
GMDog: Armed Gaurd B aims at Silverbolt
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 36 for a total of 36
GMDog: missing badly.
GMDog: Merc!
Silverbolt does a barrel roll to avoid.
Mercury pulls a mass increased punch at guard C, before speeding out of range of the weapons.
GMDog: Roll it
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 96 for a total of 96
[OOC] Silverbolt: Headshot!
[OOC] Mercury: Red.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 75 for a total of 75
[OOC] Mercury: Glad I'm using blunt. Red is a stun.
GMDog: He looks disorented (Stuned 1 round, 32 damage)
Mercury gets out of the way, behind a wall or something so he doesn't get plastered after that.
GMDog: Battle order: Falconess:12 Armed Gaurd B:8 Synth:7 Silverbolt:6 Armed Gaurd D:6 Armed Gaurd C:5 Armed Gaurd A:4 Mercury:3 The Cloud:3
[OOC] GMDog: One sec, forgot something
TheCloud ducks down behind the auto's door.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Mercury getting a 3? Unpossible!
[OOC] TheCloud: That does seem rather slow.
[OOC] Mercury: Lol. x3
[OOC] Mercury: I only have a +1 Initiative.
[OOC] Synth: Its based off Agility stat :p
GMDog: Falconess leaps from the truck and flies at Gaurd B
[OOC] Mercury: What I read said it was Inituition
GMDog: Feathered wings grow from her back as she leaps.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 58 for a total of 58
GMDog: Talons slash into him from her hands.
GMDog: He turns to fire back
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 5 for a total of 5
GMDog: but can't hit at close range.
GMDog: Synth!
Synth lifts his visor, his eyes glossing over a vibrant pink. He attempts to disentigrate one of the guard's weapons!
[OOC] GMDog: which one?
[OOC] Synth: How about D?
GMDog: ok, roll it
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: That's one less weapon.
GMDog: The weapon evaporates
GMDog: Silverbolt!
[OOC] Silverbolt: Hmm...could I, in theory, use my sword to knock a weapon out of one of the Guard's hands?
Synth grins. His aim is much better this time.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Or would that be one of them there stunt deals?
[OOC] GMDog: Attack Vs. Agility rolls
[OOC] GMDog: You'd have to roll a Bullseye
[OOC] Silverbolt: What's that?
[OOC] TheCloud: Yellow or Red
[OOC] GMDog: aye
[OOC] Silverbolt: I don't trust the bot enough for that...
[OOC] GMDog: you can spend karma on the roll to ensure a yellow
[OOC] Silverbolt: How much?
[OOC] GMDog: ??+the roll
[OOC] TheCloud: minimum 10 even if you roll 100, thoug
[OOC] TheCloud: *though
Silverbolt swoops in, unsheathing his sword, aiming right for Guard C's weapon, hoping to knock it right out of his hands!
[OOC] Silverbolt: I'll not spend Karma this time.
[OOC] GMDog: Roll it
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: ...
[OOC] Silverbolt: These bots are seriously making me consider learning how to hack just to get rid of them...
[OOC] TheCloud: At least there are no botches here, only fail.
[OOC] Silverbolt: I swear they hate me on purpose.
GMDog: Silverbolt refraims from doing a loop into the ground, but fails to connect a blow
GMDog: Gaurd D, weapon less, rushes away.
Silverbolt is unused to air to surface combat so far.
GMDog: Gaurd C aims at the hero trying to slash at him
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 89 for a total of 89
GMDog: strikes him in the chest plate
GMDog: -30HP, before Armor
GMDog: A attacks the truck
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 98 for a total of 98
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 85 for a total of 85
[OOC] TheCloud: Isn't Guard C Stunned?
[OOC] GMDog: Last round
[OOC] TheCloud: And thus unable to act this round?
[OOC] GMDog: He was stuned before his actino last round
[OOC] TheCloud: Ah, K
GMDog: The laser cuts into the truck, with Cloud still inside!
GMDog: Agility to keep from getting hit
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 )
[OOC] TheCloud: ...nope.
[OOC] Silverbolt: So I was hit for 30HP damage?
GMDog: the laser burns into the cab, and Cloud with it. -10 HP(-20 for the truck itself)
GMDog: Mercury!
Mercury makes a pass at the closest guard, aiming to strike him, before heading to cover behind the truck.
GMDog: they are all fairly close
GMDog: which one?
GMDog: D ran away
Mercury B
GMDog: roll it
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 64 for a total of 64
GMDog: Mass punch again?
[OOC] Mercury: Green. Normal Punch. =p
GMDog: Hits
GMDog: Cloud!
TheCloud comes out of the cab with the armored door he had been planning to open still in his hands. A club is a club; he whaps guard C upside the head.
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 7 ( Total: 7 )
The "club" falls apart in mid-swing.
GMDog: Heavy door...
GMDog: Next round...
GMDog: Battle order: Falconess:10 Synth:8 Armed Gaurd C:8 Mercury:7 Silverbolt:7 The Cloud:7 Armed Gaurd A:2 Armed Gaurd B:2
GMDog: Falconess continues her assualt on B
[OOC] Synth: What was this about multiple actions?
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 31 for a total of 31
[OOC] GMDog: Hyper-Speed+action
[OOC] GMDog: should be in the marvel charts now
[OOC] TheCloud: BTW, typo on the tracker: "Guard", not "Gaurd"
[OOC] Mercury: Gourd?
[OOC] GMDog: Oh well
[OOC] Synth: Ah. I see the chart. What's it based off of?
GMDog: Falconess fails to hit
GMDog: Synth!
[OOC] GMDog: Hyper-Speed I believe
[OOC] Synth: Ah.
[OOC] Mercury: I can do three actions without penalty. Cool. x3
Synth attempts to disarm Guard C this time!
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 23 ( Total: 23 )
[OOC] GMDog: 2 actions, Typical rank
[OOC] GMDog: running isn't calculated in
[OOC] Mercury: But the rank doesn't lower until the second extra attack right?
[OOC] Synth: White :/
GMDog: You disinigrate a good size portion of grass.
Synth Gaos...
[OOC] GMDog: All actions are lowered a rank when you do more then normal
GMDog: C looks around quickly
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 31 for a total of 31
GMDog: Not paying him enough for this, he makes a run for it.
GMDog: Merc
Mercury goes after C in an attempt to incapasitate him.
GMDog: What are you doing?
[OOC] GMDog: since you can commit 2, every 2 are lowered by 1cs, unless I remember other wise
Mercury is going to try and knock him out.
[OOC] GMDog: Attack Vs. Endurance
GMDog: Roll
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 14 for a total of 14
[OOC] Mercury: Wouldn't you know it. e.e;
GMDog: Whoosh
GMDog: Commiting your second action?
Mercury has to try and stop him at least. Tries again.
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 12 for a total of 12
[OOC] Mercury: e.e;
GMDog: the hate is strong in highwind
GMDog: Merc is left vulnrible trying to stop him.
GMDog: Silverbolt!
Silverbolt blasts Guard B with his Hydro Generator, but hoping not to kill the guy at the same time.
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 )
GMDog: The jet powered water hits him, he doesn't look good
GMDog: Cloud!
TheCloud smashes puny guard B with brass-knuckle-like door handle. Which is actually his fist - the door itself crumbled completely - but it makes a good alibi.
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25 )
[OOC] TheCloud: <Dicebots> "Hatred overwhelming!"
[OOC] Silverbolt: I vote that people should be allowed rerolls to compensate for bot hate. >.>
[OOC] GMDog: denied
[OOC] Mercury: I vote the bots get better randomizers
GMDog: That gaurd B is reather agile
GMDog: He dodges the clunky door
[OOC] Silverbolt: You GMs are always evil. >.>
GMDog: Armed Gaurd A looks around quickly
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 10 for a total of 10
GMDog: Screw this.
GMDog: Armed Guard B Has issues now
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 64 for a total of 64
GMDog: Crazy door swigging heroes can keep this job
GMDog: Villians flee for the hills
[OOC] Silverbolt: We are going to take major Karma hits if they get away...>.>
[OOC] TheCloud: We defeated them, no?
[OOC] GMDog: I count this as a defeat
[OOC] TheCloud: For them or for us?
TheCloud: "Hmph. That's all four of them."
TheCloud: "Were there any others?"
Synth lets down his visor. "I didn't see any others..."
Mercury "Theyknowwerehereoneraninside."
Silverbolt: "Lets go see if we can find them."
TheCloud heads inside. "You don't say?"
GMDog: Intuition
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 81 for a total of 81
Silverbolt follows TheCloud inside.
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 45 for a total of 45
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 87 for a total of 87
[OOC] Mercury: High White
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 )
[OOC] Synth: Yellow!
GMDog: Sulferbolt?
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 )
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 10 for a total of 10
GMDog: A blast of hard energy sends waves of heat past the group, striking the wall outside the Cityhall
[OOC] GMDog: er, Gate, that's it
GMDog: The area it strikes explodes and bursts into flames.
???: "Brother... I thought I took care of you." A metalic looking woman says looking at Cloud.
GMDog: More gaurds move out of the cityhall.
GMDog: One carries a heavy duty weapon.
Silverbolt: "Multiple enemies..."
Synth eyes it cautiously...
TheCloud looks at himself - great, what does he look like NOW?
GMDog: himself?
[OOC] TheCloud: Generic blue and red spandex, or has his attention wandered?
TheCloud is a shapeshifter. Natural form? Whassat? >_>
[OOC] GMDog: OH lol, what ever you want, I don't control shape shifting wandering
???: "Nothing to say for yourself?"
[OOC] TheCloud: Ah. I thought you meant to imply that.
[OOC] GMDog: No, she seems to recogonize him.
TheCloud shifts into a rough copy of the metallic looking woman.
TheCloud: "I think you've mistaken me for someone else."
???: "What ever game you wish to play brother, I took care of you once, I can do so again."
Silverbolt raises his arm mounted cannon at the mysterious person. "Identify yourself."
TheCloud: "...just a hunch, but when do you come from?"
???: "When? What a silly question, but if you wish, human cronological year 2005."
Mercury: "Ohisitnicein2005whospresident"
Silverbolt: "..."
Synth: "...So why are you here?"
???: "The master has sent us here. I suppose you seek to stop that."
TheCloud: "2005? I see."
TheCloud: "I am from 2003. I do not have a sister at this time."
???: laughs, she obviously doesn't believe him.
TheCloud: "So I guess you've just told me I need to fake my demise in a couple of years. Thanks."
Silverbolt: "We do indeed hail from 2003."
Mercury: "YouknowIwonderifwecanapplycauseandeffecttowinthiswebeatherandgobackhomethenyoukeepherfrombeingbuiltsowedonthavetofightherhere"
???: "Well then, if I delete you now, I won't have to worry about it later."
TheCloud: "If you delete me now, and if you ARE my sister, I suspect you yourself would never come to be in the first place."
Silverbolt 's suit is unable to fully translate what Mercury said.
???: "What's wrong Cloud, can't accept being father's left overs."
???: "Prototypes are never as good as the product."
Mercury waits for the evil robot to poof out of existance. o.o;
GMDog: not working.
Mercury: "Damnwhydoestimetravelneverworktoouradvantage"
TheCloud: "Perhaps. Perhaps not. Mass production models are made with less attention to quality."
Silverbolt blinks.
Synth: "..."
???: "Mass production... Hah, there is only ONE FOG!"
[OOC] TheCloud: Yes, that's right, he went there. :P
TheCloud: "...that you know of."
[OOC] Mercury: I don't get it
TheFog: "I saw to that personaly brother."
Mercury: "Howcanthereonlybeonefogifyouremassproducedthatimpliesthatthereismorethenone"
[OOC] TheCloud: Cloud was manufactured. Fog was manufactured later.
TheCloud: "So I'll have to fake the demise of your production facilities as well."
TheCloud shrugs nonchalantly.
Mercury: "Justkeepherfrombeingbuiltsoshepoofsoutofexistancealready"
TheCloud: "Time travel doesn't work that way."
TheCloud: "What happened, happened."
Synth: "Unfortunately.."
TheCloud: "But WE are safe."
TheCloud: "I, at least."
Mercury: "Butithasnthappenedyet"
TheCloud: "I have to continue to exist for her to meet me."
TheCloud: "She, on the other hand, has no specified future from my timeline's point of view."
TheCloud: "So we now know that I return to the future somehow."
Synth: "...I hate time travel."
TheCloud: "She will have been created."
TheCloud: "This is established."
TheCloud: "Unless she's lying - but I doubt that."
[OOC] GMDog: i should require a reason roll to understand that lil speach
[OOC] TheCloud: :P
Synth: "...Hate hate hate."
Mercury: "Thefutureisntstaticshehasntbeencreatedyet."
TheCloud: "She has, actually. But the particulars...hmm."
Silverbolt: "Either way...she is here for some reason or another."
TheCloud: "Now what WOULD I have done for a self-destruct code?"
Mercury: "Ifyoukeepherfrombeingcreatedshecantcomebackheremeaningshellpooffromthetimeline"
TheCloud: "But if I did that, I'd have had no reason to stop her in the first place."
TheFog: "Do you plan to bore me into surrender?"
TheCloud: "So I wouldn't stop her. Paradox."
Silverbolt: "Time paradoxes would not be fun."
TheCloud shrugs. "If you are feeling like surrendering, I'll accept. Somehow I doubt it, though."
Mercury: "Weveprobablycreatedanassloadofparadoxesbyjustbeingherewhatsonemore"
TheCloud: "Not necessarily. People like us were around in this time too."
Falconess: "I don't really care who she is, I'm going to kick her ass either way."
TheCloud: "Who's to say this wasn't how history was already?"
Mercury: "BecauseIdontrememberreadingaboutmyselfinschool"
TheCloud: "...sorry, but that probably just means you didn't leave much of an impression."
Mercury: "Doyourememberanythingaboutyoufromthistime"
TheCloud: "Nope. Never was much of a student of history."
Synth sighs.
Silverbolt: "Likewise."
TheCloud: "If she's like me, you'll have to deplete her energy to knock her out."
Silverbolt: "So how do we do that?"
TheFog: "Enough of this, destroy them."
Synth: "Gao..."
GMDog: Battle order: Falconess:12 Armed Guard I:11 Armed Guard H:9 Big-gun Guard:8 Mercury:7 Synth:6 Armed Guard E:6 Armed Guard G:6 Silverbolt:5 TheFog:5 The Cloud:4 Armed Guard F:3
TheCloud: "Blunt physical impact is probably the best method readily available."
GMDog: Falcon leaps into the air.
TheCloud: "There are better ways - back home. But we are not then now."
GMDog: She's heading for the porch, but it will take a moment to reach it.(1 round)
GMDog: I fires at the one getting all scientific and talie talie
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 29 for a total of 29
GMDog: mising
GMDog: H fires at the big armored dude.
TheCloud bores the missile to a halt in mid-air? :P
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 20 for a total of 20
GMDog: missing, botlove
GMDog: Big Gun aims at that big tasty truck
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 10 for a total of 10
GMDog: destroying another gated wall
[OOC] Synth: o_o
[OOC] Mercury: Poor Gated Wall
GMDog: Mercury!
[OOC] TheCloud: <ImperialMarksmanshipInstructor> "Barn. Broad side. If you can not hit it...you're good enough to be our stormtroopers? WTF?"
Mercury lines up a hyper speed mass punch at that nasty big gun. Don't want that getting fired at us.
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 61 for a total of 61
[OOC] Mercury: Green
GMDog: Takes a hard punch
GMDog: second action?
[OOC] Mercury: I remember in a New Hope, when Ben Kenobi said "See these blast marks. They're too accurate to be sandpeople, only imperial stormtroopers are this precise"
Mercury keeps trying to get rid of it.
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 82 for a total of 82
GMDog rolled 2d100 and got 39, 21 for a total of 60
GMDog: the gun flies free
[OOC] Synth: ...oh hey
[OOC] TheCloud: And then the stormtroopers turned out to be way imprecise whenever they actually fired on screen.
[OOC] Silverbolt: What if they merely stood right next to what they was shooting? That is the only way they'd HIT something.
[OOC] GMDog: it's prohabition era, maybe they are drunk
[OOC] Mercury: They'd still miss
GMDog: Synth!
[OOC] Silverbolt: Maybe they got lessons from my EI enemies...
[OOC] GMDog: These guys arn't push overs btw, Merc got a whoopen
Synth perks as the gun goes free! He slams his palmed glove into the ground, causing a hand of the floor's material to appear behind the gun and push it towards him!
GMDog: roll it
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 44 for a total of 44
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 91 for a total of 91
[OOC] Synth: Greeeen
GMDog: Material roll pass
GMDog: The dirt forms a ramp that sends the gun rolling to Synth
Synth: "Aha!"
GMDog: E fires on Mercury, maybe a close target will help
Synth hefts it up, if possible this turn.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 99 for a total of 99
GMDog: Ouch
[OOC] Mercury: e.e;
GMDog: roll endurance Merc
[OOC] Mercury: I'm the only person who ever gets fucking hit ever
[OOC] Synth: I know, it amuses me >_>
[OOC] GMDog: Highwind with the hate yo
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 21 for a total of 21
[OOC] Mercury: I'm dead
[OOC] TheCloud: I got hit
[OOC] GMDog: i just said highwind hates you
[OOC] Silverbolt: Like...dead dead?
GMDog: The blast is sever, he's smoking, -30 HP and bleeding badly from ...
GMDog rolled 1d20 and got 4 for a total of 4
[OOC] Silverbolt: I vote we never use Highwind EVER again. EVER.
[OOC] Mercury: Sugar sucks too
GMDog: the face...
[OOC] Mercury: I have 4 HP
GMDog: -1cs a round
Silverbolt: "These foes are quite powerful."
GMDog: unless he's treated
GMDog: roll another endurance
[OOC] Synth: Eh, Highwind hasnt been THAT bad to me. Yet. Today.
[OOC] Mercury: Can I karma that?
GMDog: this is just a slam roll
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97 )
GMDog: being so close
GMDog: you manage to stand your ground.
GMDog: but FUCK THAT"S PAIN!
GMDog: G hoping to continue the lucky streek aims at Cloud
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 8 for a total of 8
[OOC] GMDog: "Did we get the defective models?"
GMDog: Silverbolt!
Silverbolt goes with Hydro Crush against F!
Generator
GMDog: roll it
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: Finally, not fucked over.
GMDog: He looks slightly injuried
GMDog: TheFog heads for her brother, it will take a round to reach him.
GMDog: The Cloud!
TheCloud takes note of Synth's action, and the consistency of the dirt. Hmm...worth a shot.
TheCloud POUNDS the dirt, sending a shockwave out at all enemies!
[OOC] TheCloud: As FFRPG would put it, Target: Group. I'm *so* using Karma on this. >_>
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50 )
[OOC] TheCloud: 45 Karma to make it Red.
[OOC] TheCloud: All enemies roll for Stun, I believe.
GMDog: what are you doing now?
GMDog: you want to do a shockwave?
[OOC] TheCloud: Yes. We're standing on dirt, so my strength is high enough.
GMDog: hmm let me check the material chart
[OOC] TheCloud: Strength of Excellent. Adobe is only Typical - and adobe is hardened dirt.
[OOC] GMDog: hm ok
GMDog rolled 7d100 and got 76, 25, 88, 70, 94, 23, 19 for a total of 395
[OOC] TheCloud: Does no damage, but hopefully takes a few foes out of the fight while we deal w/the rest.
GMDog rolled 2d10 and got 1, 6 for a total of 7
GMDog rolled 1d10 and got 2 for a total of 2
GMDog: 4 seem disoriented by the attack, including Fog
GMDog rolled 1d2 and got 1 for a total of 1
GMDog: Highwind says you don't have to roll to avoid it yourselves
GMDog: F is dizzy
GMDog: Battle order: Falconess:11 Silverbolt:10 Mercury:9 TheFog:8 The Cloud:7 Armed Guard F:7 Big-gun Guard:7 Armed Guard E:6 Armed Guard G:6 Armed Guard H:5 Synth:3 Armed Guard I:3
[OOC] Mercury: Thank god, a good init
GMDog: Falconess attacks Fog
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 52 for a total of 52
GMDog: Slash!
GMDog: She puts a few nice looking scratches in that shinie metal
GMDog: Silverbolt!
GMDog: Silverbolt?
Silverbolt keeps up Hydro Generation, though the target has changed to...well, whatever one is first in the list and NOT stunned already.
GMDog: F
GMDog: roll it
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 )
GMDog: you know Bolt, you'd do better in melee
GMDog: you'd do more damage
[OOC] Silverbolt: Well, trying to avoid killing. >.>
GMDog: ok
GMDog: Mercury!
GMDog: and don't use highwind
Mercury "Ineedtopulloutofthefight" runs to the nearest non enemy filled, safe place he can find, and attempts to increase his body's ability to heal.
Stunt* Hyper-Healing
[OOC] GMDog: using karma on roll?
[OOC] TheCloud: Suggest you do.
[OOC] Mercury: Yeah.
GMDog: roll it
Mercury rolled 1d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30 )
GMDog: Rolling against Endurance
[OOC] TheCloud: 61 karma to get to Red
GMDog: how much +30 to make red?
[OOC] TheCloud: So 161 total spent, I think?
[OOC] TheCloud: Given an In Endurance.
GMDog: 30+61 61+100 Karma spent
GMDog: Mercury's deadly facial wound begins regereating, he can see from his eye again
GMDog: facial structure and bone mend.
GMDog rolled 1d3 and got 3 for a total of 3
GMDog: Hyper-Healing at Good
GMDog: +10 HP/r
GMDog: The fog Dizzyspells
GMDog: Cloud
TheCloud considers his handiwork, and tries it again.
[OOC] TheCloud: Spending Karma again. >_>
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 93 ( Total: 93 )
GMDog: -7 Karma spent
[OOC] TheCloud: Minimum 10, no?
GMDog: that's silly, how can you add 10 to 93 to make 100
[OOC] Silverbolt: You said minimum 10.
GMDog: -45 Karma spent on first roll
GMDog: not me
GMDog: maybe in the rules, but some have been altered since then
[OOC] TheCloud: That's what the rules say, but if you want to houserule that minimum away, I'll not complain. >_>
GMDog: those are striaght rules from my web page of 2001
GMDog: when i started Marvel
GMDog: F fires at Silverbolt
GMDog: oh wait
[OOC] TheCloud: Err...resolve results first?
GMDog rolled 1d2 and got 1 for a total of 1
GMDog rolled 7d100 and got 77, 80, 16, 55, 80, 60, 17 for a total of 385
GMDog rolled 2d10 and got 1, 8 for a total of 9
[OOC] TheCloud: Quite a few greens - but even those are good for 1 round stun, I think.
[OOC] TheCloud: If their En is what I think it is.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Could I somehow do the shockwave thing too? >.>
[OOC] TheCloud: Why yes. ^_^
[OOC] Silverbolt: I got Ex strength. :D
GMDog: Fog looks angry at the contuingly annoying hero.
[OOC] Synth: Ooooh
[OOC] TheCloud: That's what I have too. So it's high enough.
[OOC] Silverbolt: We could team up and keep stunning them for ever.
[OOC] TheCloud: Not forever. You have to roll Red for stun. It's costing me Karma.
GMDog rolled 1d2 and got 2 for a total of 2
GMDog: Highwind says I should make the group roll against this shockwave
[OOC] TheCloud: And then there's that.
[OOC] Synth: Roll what?
GMDog: Enduranc
GMDog: e~
GMDog: White 1-10 rounds, green 1 round, yellow+ no effect
[OOC] TheCloud: Cloud's exempt, being the origin of it, right?
[OOC] Synth: That jerk
GMDog: epicenter is emune
GMDog: yes
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 29 ( Total: 29 )
[OOC] Silverbolt: Is Merc immune too due to fleeing the battle to heal?
[OOC] TheCloud: Probably. It's not a long-range shockwave.
GMDog: Only materials of 2 ranks or lower will slow it
GMDog: er lower then 2 ranks to slow it
[OOC] Synth: Can I use Karma to boost my roll? :p
GMDog: if he is close enough to dash back into battle next round: yes, if not, no
GMDog: yes
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 )
[OOC] Synth: I spend 42 to hit yellow, then >_>
[OOC] Mercury: He's not coming back for a few rounds. He's healing
[OOC] GMDog: then your fine
[OOC] Silverbolt: Wait, I'm still in the air I think...
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 48 for a total of 48
[OOC] Silverbolt: Would that render me immune if I was still in the air?
GMDog: oh wait, Falcon is too
GMDog: So only Synth is effected
GMDog: yep
Silverbolt ponders picking Synth up so he can't be hit by the shockwaves...
[OOC] TheCloud: * Hits party! * Party member is immune! * Party member is immune! * Party member is immune! * Party member dodges!
[OOC] Mercury: Lol.
GMDog: Now F fires at Silverbolt
Synth manages to hop just upon the impact...
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 80 for a total of 80
GMDog: Scorching that thick hide for 30 dmg-body armor
Silverbolt: "Ergh!"
GMDog: hey, it's no problem, atleast people are spending karma ;D
GMDog: BigGun Guard barfs
[OOC] Silverbolt: What is my armor stat?
GMDog: E fires at...
[OOC] Silverbolt: I ain't quite seeing it here.
GMDog rolled 1d4 and got 1 for a total of 1
[OOC] GMDog: i believe I authorized Good body armor
GMDog: Cloud
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 60 for a total of 60
[OOC] Silverbolt: Hmm. 22 damage then. Still owch.
GMDog: Cloud takes 30 damage
TheCloud is at -1 HP
[OOC] TheCloud: KOed, then?
[OOC] Silverbolt: I'm at 54/76 HP right now...
[OOC] Synth: o_o!
GMDog: Guard G looks dizzy, but seems to snap out of it as H still looks dizzy
GMDog: Synth!
[OOC] TheCloud: Wait, no...once/day Second Wind...
[OOC] Synth: Yeah, Mr. Immortal :p
TheCloud is at 4 HP. Dizzy, but not QUITE down...
Silverbolt: "These foes possess superior combat abilities then what we possess."
[OOC] TheCloud: Immortal refers to death.
GMDog: oh you should warn me when you get low on HP
[OOC] TheCloud: HP is KO, not death itself...I think.
[OOC] Synth: Im still gonna call you Mr Immortal.
[OOC] GMDog: HP is endurance rolls
TheCloud was at 29/39 HP. Then took 30, and healed 5. 4/39 results.
Synth is trying to see how this gun works...
GMDog: who you firing it at?
GMDog: or are you examining it?
[OOC] Mercury: Wow, Fragile Robot.
Synth tries firing at the robot chick!
[OOC] Silverbolt: Unlike me, who is Helluva Tough.
[OOC] Synth: 81/81 HP :p
GMDog: are you sure you want to do that?
GMDog: roll a reason roll first
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 66 ( Total: 66 )
[OOC] Synth: That's Green.
GMDog: that's clearly a big enough area that Falconess would be hit
GMDog: and maybe Silverbolt if you miss
GMDog: this weapon is hella nasty.
Synth ... decides against it. The gun will wait until later. Instead, he tries to use his gloves again, this time sending a fist made of the floor flying towards the robot chick.
GMDog: roll it
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 28 ( Total: 28 )
[OOC] Synth: urf
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 51 for a total of 51
GMDog: can't quite concientrait
GMDog: I fires at that crazy guy with the big gun
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 100 for a total of 100
GMDog: Endurance
[OOC] Mercury: ;>.>
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 21 ( Total: 21 )
GMDog: roll again
[OOC] Synth: ...one sec
[OOC] Synth: aww :(
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 94 for a total of 94
GMDog: i know that' a fail
[OOC] Synth: Yay Highwind
GMDog: one more
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 21 for a total of 21
[OOC] Synth: Boo highwind
[OOC] TheCloud: ...
GMDog: Synth falls back to the ground
GMDog: He's pretty stuned
GMDog: and looks like he's bleeding
Silverbolt: "This is not going well."
GMDog: 1, endurance to keep from dieing, 2, endurance to keep from instant death, 3, slam roll, well stay standing
GMDog: end of round
GMDog: Battle order: Mercury:9 Armed Guard F:9 Armed Guard G:8 Big-gun Guard:7 Armed Guard E:6 Armed Guard I:6 TheFog:6 Falconess:5 Armed Guard H:5 Silverbolt:4 The Cloud:3
GMDog: Merc
[OOC] TheCloud: Merc was taking this round out, no?
Mercury is still regenerating, since the dice bots like getting him hit and the enemies can knock off a 1/3 of his health in one shot.
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 97 for a total of 97
[OOC] Synth: You and your 1/3rd, I got insta-dropped :p
[OOC] Silverbolt: I get over 1/3rd.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Before armor.
Guard F: "Surrender and I'll let you live scum." He points his weapon at Cloud.
TheCloud: "You think I fear death?"
GMDog: G fires at Silverbolt
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 80 for a total of 80
GMDog: -30
Silverbolt: "Damage is medium...can't take much more of this..."
GMDog: Again the guard hits him.
GMDog: E fires at Silverbolt
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 46 for a total of 46
GMDog: ehm let me check
Synth is swirly eyed and leaking red goo.
GMDog: just BARely hits.
GMDog: -30 again
GMDog: what are your HP at now?
Silverbolt erghs. "Not the left stabilizer...!"
[OOC] Silverbolt: 10/76.
Silverbolt 's armor is sparking pretty badly in places.
GMDog: Intuition rolls, anyone standing
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 63 ( Total: 63 )
[OOC] TheCloud: Green
Silverbolt rolled 1d100 and got 88 ( Total: 88 )
GMDog: something's wrong
[OOC] Silverbolt: I dunno, might be Yellow.
[OOC] Silverbolt: Obvious!
GMDog: nothing is moving
Silverbolt: "...?"
[OOC] TheCloud: Silver: yeah, barely a Yellow for you.
Silverbolt just beats up stuff. He usually isn't this aware of stuff.
GMDog: No birds
GMDog: they arn't breathing
GMDog: from behind a flash light appears
Silverbolt turns around.
???: "Hmm..."
TheCloud figures the battle is on pause for the moment, and looks behind him.
GMDog: A man in a reather dashing 19th century suit stands looking at a time peice.
???: "Yanks eh?"
Silverbolt seems to be tilted while in the air. Guess the suit is pretty damaged.
???: "Why is it always bloody yanks."
TheCloud: "...we're in Chicago. Wasn't that a Yankee city?"
???: "Yes, well, that's no excuse."
???: "Once met a very nice turkish fellow in Idaho."
takes a head count. "Three, Weren't there four of you? Oh dear, am I too late?"
TheCloud: "One of our colleagues stepped outside."
TheCloud: "Unless you mean our friend who's dying on the ground here."
TheCloud steps over to tend to Synth, trying to patch him up.
GMDog: Merc, what are you doing?
GMDog: He's pretty messed up
[OOC] TheCloud: Reason roll, like the other guy Cloud patched up?
???: "Not a problem."
[OOC] GMDog: yes
TheCloud rolled 1d100 and got 73 ( Total: 73 )
Mercury steps back inside once he hears the fighting slow to a crawl, taking it easy and letting himself regenerate still though
Synth is too Gao to Gao.
[OOC] TheCloud: Yellow
GMDog: He sees a man in a nice looking suit talking to the group.
GMDog: Synth is feeling better.
???: "Well then, where is your friend what what?"
???: "I have things to do yes."
Synth sits up, rubbing his head. Leaking less goo. "Uguu... What I miss?"
TheCloud: "On the off chance that you can control time travel, we do not belong in this time and neither do the ones we were fighting. If you could send us all home - them first - we would appreciate it."
Silverbolt: "The fight stopped and this guy shown up."
Mercury shakes his head. "Ihaveasplittingheadache"
Synth: "...Ah see."
Silverbolt: "My armor systems are reaching critical damage levels as well."
???: "Them?"
TheCloud points to The Fog and her goons. "Them."
???: "Of course I control time... What a silly question."
Synth stands. Still holding onto the gun.
TheCloud: "Not the woman with wings, though. She belongs here...now...whatever."
He looks at Cloud reather confused.
touches his pocket watch. "Hmm, but I read her as belonging here."
Silverbolt: "We was fighting enemies from the year 2005."
TheCloud: "...the metal woman told us she came from about 75 years from now."
looks at Silverbolt. "Ehm..."
pulls out a small pocket book at sets on the bumper of the truck.
???: "Time warp, time orphen, Ah, time mysteries."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 47 for a total of 47
Silverbolt: "Don't suppose you know why we was brought to this time?"
Mercury: "Asidefromgettingourasseskicked"
GMDog: "Massive destablization of the time streem. Multi Dimensional cross sections, very messy."
[OOC] Mercury: ;>.> Shoulda power stunted Time Travel
Silverbolt: "Sounds like it."
TheCloud: "I don't suppose you know a DeathStyker?"
GMDog: "Ah, yes here it is. In the event of paradox, most events will have a paradox challenger."
Synth: "...God I hate time travel."
GMDog: "What, DeathStryker, no can't say so."
GMDog: "It seems your friends here are being supported by an anti-time device."
TheCloud: "Ah. We're told he is associated with these events."
GMDog: "It's stablizing their apperance here."
Mercury: "Antitimeisntthisshitconfusingenoughasitisnowpeoplearemessingwithantitime"
GMDog: "Then of course, you relize I couldn't tell you if I did."
GMDog: "I say chap, that's a horrible slur you have there." He slaps Merc, who can't seem to talk as fast any more.
TheCloud: "...no, sorry, I did not realize that."
GMDog: "Just kidding chap. Let's just say I know Of him."
TheCloud nods. "Then...you probably know why we are here, and what we should do, far better than we do."
Mercury blinks. ;>.> <.<;
TheCloud: "We have...almost no clue about this situation."
Silverbolt: "Anyways...we will have to disable this anti-time device?"
GMDog: "Yes, disable that and they'll go home instantly."
Synth: "So where's it at?"
GMDog: "It's probaly generating a massive amount of energy right now."
Silverbolt: "My suit has incured grave damage. I will be unable to fight any guardians of this device, if any."
Silverbolt: "I doubt I can repair it in this era as well."
GMDog: "Oh, don't worry, anything that Belongs in this timeline is frozen as well
Mercury starts freaking out. "
TheCloud: "Are you saying you can keep time frozen until we find it?"
GMDog: "Seeing as they Belong here, they can't move."
Synth attempts to locate the energy signature via his goggles, though he's a little groggy. Lets blow this thing up and go home already...
Silverbolt: "So this Anti-time device is a double edged sword."
GMDog: "Why wouldn't I? I don't belong in this time, I surely wouldn't want to interfere. Horrible messes."
GMDog: A LARGE energy source comes from inside City Hall, top floor, looks like the mayor's office."
TheCloud: "Ah. I did not mean to impugn your motives. I was merely unaware of your capabilities."
Synth: "...It's upstairs."
GMDog: "Time is.. Stuck, as long as my clock doesn't tick."
Silverbolt: "Lets go..."
wonders along slowly.
TheCloud nods. "Let us take care of the situation, then." And heads upstairs.
Silverbolt 's armor seems to be having problems with movement.
Synth goes along rather expeditiously.
???: "I say chap, would you like somehelp with that?"
Silverbolt: "If you can provide aid, please do."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 18 for a total of 18
[OOC] TheCloud: Even the NPC allies.
Mercury doesn't seem to be able to function properly slowed down. A Mental reaction, like an addict coming off speed.
[OOC] Silverbolt: I thought we agreed NOT to use Highwind.
???: "Ouch."
???: "That source may be interfering with my abilities it seems."
Silverbolt: "I'll manage somehow, then. Thank you anyways."
Looks t Mercury. "I say, is he alright?"
Silverbolt: "I don't think so."
GMDog: On the top floor, the mayor's office is open, inside the Mayor sets tied up, in the middle of the room is a small orb on a pedistal.
Silverbolt: "That must be it."
Synth scans it... its obviously the source of the trouble, but he'd rather not get any closer than neccesary.
GMDog: Purple swirling energy flows around inside.
Silverbolt: "Now how do we turn it off?"
GMDog: He can tell it's powerful, but not what or how it works.
GMDog: It doesn't appear mechanical
GMDog: "I find the easiest way is best."
Synth: "...I could try to disintegrate it."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 27 for a total of 27
GMDog: "Doesn't look very sturdy."
TheCloud: "That strikes me as easy, if the energy contained within would not backlash."
GMDog: "Can't say what will happen."
GMDog: "My guess is nothing."
TheCloud: "Worth a shot. Probably safer than touching it. Give it a try."
Synth: "Alright then!" Synth backs up as far as he can from the thing, and lifts his visor...
TheCloud backs up about the same distance.
stands by the door.
GMDog: roll it
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 29 ( Total: 29 )
[OOC] Synth: You bitch.
[OOC] Synth: White, like 2 steps from a Green >_>
[OOC] Synth: ...I think
[OOC] TheCloud: Karma, I assume?
[OOC] Synth: Yeah.
[OOC] Synth: Also yeah.
[OOC] TheCloud: Karma it to red, then.
GMDog: can't spend karma after fact
GMDog: sorry, it's a rule
GMDog: Karma use must be stated before a roll
GMDog: The desk turns to ash.
GMDog: "Did you mean to do that mate?"
Synth: "...I really need to work on that."
Synth: "Eh. Its still unstable. At least these days it doesnt work on organics..."
Synth tries again! Blowing 50 Karma >_> This time.
Synth rolled 1d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 )
[OOC] Synth: Yellow. RAGE.
GMDog: the ball disinigrates
GMDog: For an instant a cloud of energy begins to spread
Silverbolt: "..."
GMDog: but just before it hits you it evportes
Silverbolt: "Whew, that was surprizingly close."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 87 for a total of 87
Synth: "Hence why I stood at a distance."
GMDog: The man walks over to the large windows and looks out.
GMDog: Below the battle sceen thins a bit.
TheCloud looks as well, once it is safe.
GMDog: He doensn't see any of the villians that where frozen
???: "Now let me try."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 2 for a total of 2
Is zapped by Silverbolt's suit.
GMDog: "BLAST!"
[OOC] Silverbolt: ...I vote we ban the use of Highwind flat out for this campaign.
[OOC] Silverbolt: What happened exactly?
Synth clutches tightly to the weapon he confiscated from earlier, if it hasnt vaporized...
[OOC] GMDog: He can't get a Time Repair roll off
grunts as he tries again
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 48 for a total of 48
GMDog: Silverbolt's armor repairs itself, more acccurately it is as if it was never damaged.
Silverbolt: "...Damage eliminated."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 39 for a total of 39
GMDog: gone away
Silverbolt: "So now what?"
???: "Hmm, well that depends on you."
Silverbolt: "There is a pair of objects we must retrieve first before we return to our era, if returning is possible."
???: "Are you chaps ready to leave?"
???: "Objects?"
Silverbolt: "Objects that do not belong in this time. A energy generator, and a energy sword weapon."
Synth: "Indeed."
GMDog: "Hmm.. well..."
GMDog rolled 1d100 and got 44 for a total of 44
[OOC] Silverbolt: Please tell me that is good for once...
GMDog: "I'm not really supppose to let you take suviners back."
GMDog: "But, I suppose I'll allow it, just this once."
reaches to his watch and clicks it. "tick tick tick tick"
GMDog: Time restarts.
GMDog: "MMMPHHhhHH"
Silverbolt: "Very well."
TheCloud: "Mercury, can you retrieve the items - quickly?"
TheCloud: "Let us not abuse our friend's hospitality."
TheCloud sets to untying the mayor, in the mean time.
Mercury is still trying to adjust himself to speak fast again, and isn't fairing too well.
GMDog: "If I fix it will you stop staring at me?"
Mercury ;>.> Was never staring at the guy. Thinks he's a few photons short of a torpedo now.
slaps Mercury again.
GMDog: "Better?"
Mercury: "Dontdothatagain!"
Silverbolt ponders building a Photon Torpedo launcher for his suit when they get home, but dismisses the plan. Would unbalance it.
GMDog: "Do hurry chap."
GMDog: Falconess flies into the room. "What's going on??"
Mercury runs off to retrieve the lightsaber and the power charger. Considers putting in a patent for the lightsaber so Lucas would have to pay him, but decides against it.
Synth whistles, pondering what to do with this weapon...
GMDog: the weapon disapeared
Silverbolt: "Oh, not much. Everything is back to normal for the moment it seems."
Falconess: "I see, who is this?"
Falconess moves to untie the Mayor as Mecury returns.
TheCloud was already untying the mayor, or so he thought.
Mercury: "AlrightIgotthethingsletsgo."
[OOC] GMDog: oh lol sorry
[OOC] TheCloud: Mercury got the generator, but the saber went poof?
Synth sighs as the weapon bamfs ._.
GMDog: the Mayor stands up and looks at them.
[OOC] Synth: Nah, the gun from earlier
[OOC] TheCloud: Ah.
[OOC] GMDog: No, the gun.
[OOC] GMDog: It does 100 damage...
[OOC] GMDog: 80*
[OOC] Mercury: Which is why I got rid of it
[OOC] Synth: Which is why I picked it up >_> But it bamf'd now.
Silverbolt requests to carry the generator and light saber weapon.
[OOC] TheCloud: "70! Do I hear 70? 80 going once, twice...under 70! Going once, twice...SOLD to the madam for 69!"
Mercury had to go get them, gets to carry them.
Falconess: "Oh... your leaving..."
Silverbolt: "Indeed."
Falconess looks on sadly.
TheCloud: "We have families to return to. You have your friends as well."
Mercury pats Falconess on the shoulder the best he can. "LikeIsaidlookmeupinmytimewellhavelunch"
Silverbolt: "Besides, knowing our luck, time is bound to screw up again. Maybe we'll meet again."
Falconess: "Yes of course, it's just sad that I may never see you again... But it was indeed a fun experiance."
Falconess: "Thank you. Do take care of yourselves."
???: "Well then, all set?"
Synth nods.
Silverbolt: "Lets go."
Mercury: "Letsgobeforeitgetshardertopart"
TheCloud nods.
??? touches a button on his time peice and a blue orb forms around the group.
???: "What is the word you yanks use? Garonimo?"
GMDog: Everything dispears around you.